Dynadot

LCN $6.49 is NO More!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
Yup that's right! LCN $6.49 is no more! Where am I gonna go transfer my .coms for cheap?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
To epik for 8.49$ (or a bit less if you pay by wire, I think it's 8.10$)
You also have namebright at 8.03$ (by wire only)

•••
Yup that's right! LCN $6.49 is no more! Where am I gonna go transfer my .coms for cheap?
Very bad news :(
20190808_130354.jpg

•••
•••
one more bad news after cpanel . :( lcn transfer pricing was good, but what to do now.:(

•••
happy hour sale was ended up in july, no longer now in epik

•••
Dynadot is still doing their $7.99 promo

•••
Umm dynadot? Hmmm ok. Epik? Ok

Saw also just now company called BLACKKNIGHT.COM? $6.99 Limit of 50 and then $13.99 thereafter?

•••
Where am I gonna go transfer my .coms for cheap?

Go to Epik and prefund so you will get the 8.10 price with free privacy and lots of other extras.

I quit hunting for codes and deals when I found Epik. I don't have the time or desire to hunt for a couple dimes worth of discount at a sub-par registrar.

•••
Go to Epik and prefund so you will get the 8.10 price with free privacy and lots of other extras
Do they authorize fast transfer at Sedo & Afternic?

•••
GoDaddy xfer-in rate is $7.99 by default. If you're a member of our discount domain club you'll also get $8.29 renewals.

•••

I don't know for sure...Rob will probably come on and give us some info about this when he gets some extra time.

The Epik marketplace is my primary selling point...I have a few dozen still at daddy, but their internal domain value bot is significantly off quite often (on the low side) so I usually move any names I have registered there to dan or Epik for marketing purposes.

Sedo has never worked well for me (that was the first marketplace I joined many years ago). All my sales this year have come through the Epik marketplace.

Last edited:
•••
Yes Epik and Dynadot are both fast transfer at both Sedo and Afternic (both have their own marketplaces of course as well).

•••
Yes Epik and Dynadot are both fast transfer at both Sedo and Afternic (both have their own marketplaces of course as well).
Great. Thanks for the info

•••
Namesilo is $8,39 for transfers. Good prices for renewals and Afternic fast transfer (I think Sedo aswell).

•••
Dynadot's 7.99 transfer promo is still on

•••

And I also think Dynadot $7.99 promo is the best deal with a user-friendly easy to use platform and good support by chat, which I find is so much better vs phone support as done by GD.

Last edited:
•••
The little Oasis dried Up :(

•••
one more bad news after cpanel . :( lcn transfer pricing was good, but what to do now.:(

there are many control panels out there both free and for little money. But their is only LCN that offer $6.49 transfer

•••
The $6.49 transfer model is a tough row to hoe -- there are no discounts or promos for a registrar to do that so the only ROI comes from (1) downstream reselling to end-users, and (2) speculative monetizing of the expiry stream way down the road.

In other words, nosebleed .COM transfers is generally not a sustainable business model, especially if the registrar itself is not great and has no loyalty beyond price. I don't really know LCN's product but I doubt it is as mature as others.

As for Epik, we do host domainer happy hours now and are bringing the promos thanks to @Sufyan Alani working like a banshee with registry partners to bring the deals which we are passing on at rock bottom!

Specific to .COM deal, fund your account via wire or BTC, and you can get $8.10 .COM. If you are buying bulk or transferring bulk, e.g. 500+ .com, we can perhaps sharpen the pencil a bit more. Just contact us.

More promos here:

https://www.epik.com/promos/

.US 3 day flash $1.99 sale starts today at 5 pm PT -- in 45 minutes.

We recently compiled a great .US domain list here of available .US domains that were previously registrered:

https://armored.net/index.php/s/t9rf2GLm4JktQWn

More lists for $0.99 domains:

.TOP list: https://armored.net/index.php/s/9qpbm97m9Kjwest

.XYZ list: https://armored.net/index.php/s/9qpbm97m9Kjwest

Come for the promos. Stay for the service. Love us for bringing innovative tools that help domainers to make money in their sleep from anywhere in the world! Reminder to check out our free SSL landers.

Follow @Sufyan Alani for the deals.

Last edited:
•••
•••
And I also think Dynadot $7.99 promo is the best deal with a user-friendly easy to use platform and good support by chat, which I find is so much better vs phone support as done by GD.

LCN is still cheapest for .org, imho. $9 xfer.

Last edited:
•••
•••
We are running a promo for Dot COM @ $6.49 (registrations) on Global panel and @ INR:499 on Indian panel
FREE PRIVACY PROTECTION

Maximum 50 domains per account offer valid till 19th August 2019.

Code: AUGCOM649 (GLOBAL)
Code: AUGCOM499 (India)
Visit: ConnectReseller.com

Last edited:
•••
is there any fee to transfer out the domain names in the future?
We are running a promo for Dot COM @ $6.49 on Global panel and @ INR:499 on Indian panel
FREE PRIVACY PROTECTION

Maximum 50 domains per account offer valid till 19th August 2019.

Code: AUGCOM649 (GLOBAL)
Code: AUGCOM499 (India)
Visit: ConnectReseller.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back