IT.COM

Epik.com Unlimited .COM transfers for $6.49 and .NET transfers for $8.54!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Jv1999

Hopeless Fighter: Desolate Knight of Exo TowersTop Member
Impact
Epik.com is one of my favorite registrars!

They're holding a $6.49 transfer sale for .COMs until the end of October.

Transfer your domain to Epik.com here!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Trying to create an account and I am repeatedly told wrong phone number format with no explanation of what’s wrong about it. Anybody know the mysterious right way to enter your US phone number?

•••
Epik has both Sedo MLS and Afternic Premium?
Just to be clear. There's many opinions online.
Afternic Premium Network, not Standard Network. Fast transfer active.
SedoMLS - Fast transfer active.

Yes, Epik supports both.

However, I do wonder how many other registrars have put security counter-measures in place whereby specific accounts can also opt out (e.g. through MaxLock) so that even though the registrar may be a MLS network partner, a particular customer can explicitly prevent their domains from being included in MLS.

The context here is that it is an increasingly common fraud to have people create accounts at Sedo or Afternic and include domains that they don't own, including domains that at one point might have been MLS domains but changed owners (or registrars) in the meantime.

MLS is an area where registrars need to pay special attention to security, especially fast-transfer due to increased risk of fraudulent conveyance of a name. It is an area where I have asked our engineers to pay especially close attention.

•••
SedoMls : slow transfer, 20 percent commission, it is totally buyer's choice
SedoMls Premium : fast transfer, 20 percent commission, but doesn't seem to work. maybe because of registrars.
Afternic : I don't know.

•••
Took advantage of the 6.99 promo to transfer .com domains...every saving helps...thank you. (a penny saved is a penny earned!)

•••
hi, Is this offer still available?

•••
•••
What about .info and .biz transfers. Should we expect such discounts?

•••
What about .info and .biz transfers. Should we expect such discounts?

Those are harder. If you have a NamePros account you are able to get our best pricing across all TLDs. The .COM is the main registry that we sponsor with loss-making incentives in part it has the most mature after-market for folks to use for sales, leasing, parking and escrow -- all of which are available and manageable directly through your Epik control panel.

In other words, we can afford to take a modest loss on certain TLDs due to the potential for upside by helping our customers get those domains into the hands of end-users where there is an opportunity to cater to a retail customer with retail pricing. As other TLDs become more mainstream for retail customers, it will be possible to do similar subsidies for domain investors who are investing in bulk.

Regardless, by now, many people are aware that Epik has fantastic domain name asset management tools, DNS management, forwarding, and WHOIS privacy are all free at Epik -- functionality that people pay for elsewhere you actually get for free at Epik even if you choose to hold the domain at another registrar for a year or even forever. Overall, it is a pretty exceptional deal for domain investors.

•••
Transfer deal over, if possible please extend.

•••
Ready to transfer some .com's if there's a similar deal available for December?

•••
Waiting for another deal to continue moving names over

•••
•••
•••
@Rob Monster any $6.5 transfer promo for new year ?

The .COM transfer promo we have runs out on December 31 at midnight. All other promos are listed here:

https://www.epik.com/promos/

We have some exciting developments coming in 2019. We greatly appreciate all who have chosen and otherwise supported Epik in 2018. Best wishes for a good year-end.

•••
I have been with Epik this past month utilizing the transfer deal and really like it. A name sold shortly after I moved it and they allowed fast transfer to the buyerβ€” no waiting or registrar lock.πŸ‘Œ

•••
Just transferred some of my domains to epik last month. Nice deal though!

•••
best registrar till date

three registrar we mostly use
epik
namesilo
dynadot

•••
•••
We can do an 8% deposit rebate for folks who fund their account via bank deposit. As for .COM, the every day low price is $8.49, all-inclusive. If you fund via bank deposit, it can be as low as $8.10.

•••
I love to fund my account via domain sales through Epik. (I need more of them. Lol)

•••
Can we see again $6,99-7,5 .com transfer?

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back