Dynadot

What domains did you transfer during the Epik special? Ends in 6 hours!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
Not many registrars right now having a $6.49 special. LCN was awesome for a while until they pulled the rug from under us. I get we got spoiled and complacent. no warning. just shut it down.

At least @Rob Monster gave us all a deadline heads up to get our stuff in order.

Thanks @Rob Monster

For people with large portfolios this special was a Godsend after LCN pulled the plug on the $6.49 transfer special.

I don't need a list. maybe your best domain out of the bunch?
How many?

Just curious. God only knows when the next $6.49 special will come again.

It was a pretty good experience overall. No hitch.

And thank God for the ease Epik has made it to transfer domains into Epik.

something as simple as allowing you to copy and paste domain.com,%@%stw$@%^ in a list of domains really makes things easier.

Godaddy could take a few pointers from Epik on this one. As huge as Godaddy is, I don't need all the bells and whistles just the basics Godaddy.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
All my best dot COMs are with epik now. That transfer deal last month was too irresistible. Thats coming from me who is lazy to move and not only that I moved my best .news domains there and regged a few .apps too so it probably ended up being an unintentional benefit for epik.

My top 3 dot coms:

- da/ma you (you is oil in chinese pinyin)
- da/ma nai (nai is milk in chinese pinyin)
- da/ma shui (water)

But its a speculative play not most valuable in today’s market.

Edit: dama is cannabis

I wonder. with strict China laws where Cannabis, Marijuana fits in? I mean they execute drug dealers right?

Edit: and then sell their kidney's, liver, eyeballs on the black market.

Last edited:
•••
Yes. What I am waiting for is federal legalisation in the USA. That will open the floodgates for the world. I’m confident its coming. I personally think the trigger for it is that it will be finally discovered as the cure for cancer. Not joking.

I hate big pharma believe it or not they lobby more than Wall St in terms of $ amounts

•••
Yes. What I am waiting for is federal legalisation in the USA. That will open the floodgates for the world. I’m confident its coming. I personally think the trigger for it is that it will be finally discovered as the cure for cancer. Not joking.

I hate big pharma believe it or not they lobby more than Wall St in terms of $ amounts

Agreed. They lobby to put products like Talc in Baby Power (Johnson and Johnson), and Antacids like Zantac both found to cause Cancer.

And of course Thalidamide which caused birth defects.

•••

So you like Cancer Cures?
have you looked into GCMAF?

Glycoprotein Macrophage Activating Factor

•••
Never heard of it tbh. To cure cancer with cannabis oil it needs to be highly concentrated with THC not just CBD. Look into it 😊 anyway off topic but thats why I consider da/ma/you my most valuable dot com with epik

•••
Agreed. They lobby to put products like Talc in Baby Power (Johnson and Johnson), and Antacids like Zantac both found to cause Cancer.

And of course Thalidamide which caused birth defects.

You forgot SPLENDA, ASPARTAME...

Last edited:
•••
You forgot SPLENDA, ASPARTAME...
lol alright thanks. I think this devolving into something else. hit me up on PM for anything else other than what the topic is of this thread. Thanks.

•••
God only knows when the next $6.49 special will come again.
No, it´s not me. :droid:

However, the community is on its way to receive $5.49 / $5.99 transfers to Epik. But we need more numbers of planned transfers to be announced in this thread @Ategy.com.

•••
•••
Hahaha yes I am aware of that too!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back