IT.COM

Epik.com Unlimited .COM transfers for $6.49 and .NET transfers for $8.54!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Jv1999

Hopeless Fighter: Desolate Knight of Exo TowersTop Member
Impact
Epik.com is one of my favorite registrars!

They're holding a $6.49 transfer sale for .COMs until the end of October.

Transfer your domain to Epik.com here!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Already transferred about 80 domains to epik.

•••
•••
You're so funny :xf.grin:
My question is about the cost of the Namepros Epik account service (can be monthly or can be a anually service, i dont know), not the .COM price.

Last edited:
•••
@robepik

I wish Epik would charge the normal renewal fees for the expired domains within the grace period.

- (I'm with few registrars they all charge the normal renewal fee within the grace period).
Sorry, why funny?

pls don't troll man. iz not cool.

no one spends $100 per year renewing a .com. . . . Oh wait, there's register.com. . . . .

•••
•••
My question is about the cost of the Namepros Epik account service (can be monthly or can be a anually service, i dont know), not the .COM price.
There's no cost except domain reg / renewal cost.

What's more, Rob's waived withdrawal fees to PayPal. You can sell a domain on Epik's markeplace, escrow-like, commission free! (y)

Last edited:
•••
•••
Pls is the $6.49 transfer still working?

•••
•••
@robepik I have already started using Epik for my new regs. Transfers have to wait till I have some domains close to expiry, they are all newly regged/acquired. Great platform and service.

Let's hope you stay this close to the domaining community after all the Gab hype which I'm sure should bring you lots of publicity and -deserved- new customers.

•••
@robepik I have already started using Epik for my new regs. Transfers have to wait till I have some domains close to expiry, they are all newly regged/acquired. Great platform and service.

Let's hope you stay this close to the domaining community after all the Gab hype which I'm sure should bring you lots of publicity and -deserved- new customers.

Thanks Jay.

The site is back online, and they are working out some challenges, but mostly policing content. As I Tweeted just now:

Gab.com is back online but vigilance continues. Please report any threatening content to [email protected]. Per @getongab, in the last few hours 40 individual posts, and a few hundred accounts were removed for violating content guidelines.

I think if more people engaged on that public forum, truly dangerous people would be outed, and less dangerous people can be engaged with data and logic.

As for the domain industry, of course I am as engaged as ever. This particular issue is an industry issue, i.e. when, who, how and by whom a domain gets taken down. With UDRP it is clear. Otherwise not so much.

•••
Transferred 150 domains. Thanks for the great deal.

will transfer 150 more. (y)

•••
What's more, Rob's waived withdrawal fees to PayPal. You can sell a domain on Epik's markeplace, escrow-like, commission free!

I also thought namepros memebr rates are different that but I am not sure.

I am under the impression that if you sell via Epik's marketplace you pay 9% commission on domain sales and if you lease your domain via Epik then you pay 5% on every payment/installment.

Also what is the difference between Epik's marketplace and UnDeveloped.com sales platform?
Do you have to list domains separately at UnDeveloped.com? What are the commissions there?

How does the rotational parking work? Do we need to sign separately with all the providers or we just need account with Epik and that's it....we get paid by Epik?

I will soon be done moving all my domains to Epik and need to now list for sale and parking at their platforms.

Need to learn their bulk domain management tools so I can quickly list for sale, parking, chnage DNS, etc in bulk :)

Epik's system looks very organized but I haven't used it much yet.

Any tips on easily/efficiently using Epik system are highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Last edited:
•••
I also thought that but I am little confused.

I am under the impression that if you sell via Epik's marketplace you pay 9% commission domain sales and if you lease your domain via Epik then you pay 5% on every payment/installment.

Also what is the difference between Epik's marketplace and UnDeveloped.com sales platform?
Do you have to list domains separately at UnDeveloped.com? What are the commissions there?

I will soon be done moving all my domains to Epik and need to now list for sale and parking at their platforms.

Need to learn their bulk domain management tools so I can quickly list for sale, parking, chnage DNS, etc in bulk :)

Epik's system looks very organized but I haven't used it much yet.

Any tips on easily/efficiently using Epik system are highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Welcome -- and congrats on the portfolio move.

Our knowledge base is here: https://www.epik.com/support/knowledgebase/

Here is the key how-to for selling and leasing:

https://www.epik.com/support/knowledgebase/selling-and-leasing-domains-on-epik/

The integrated parking landers can be setup like this:

https://www.epik.com/support/knowledgebase/enable-a-coming-soon-or-domain-parking-page/

You can update in bulk via the Epik control panel or if you prefer, just send our support team instructions and they will assist with any task.

For large sale prospects where the buyer is identified and price roughly agreed, you can also use the Epik escrow service: https://www.epik.com/services/escrow/

You will be an expert soon enough!

•••
Welcome -- and congrats on the portfolio move.

Our knowledge base is here: https://www.epik.com/support/knowledgebase/

Here is the key how-to for selling and leasing:

https://www.epik.com/support/knowledgebase/selling-and-leasing-domains-on-epik/

The integrated parking landers can be setup like this:

https://www.epik.com/support/knowledgebase/enable-a-coming-soon-or-domain-parking-page/

You can update in bulk via the Epik control panel or if you prefer, just send our support team instructions and they will assist with any task.

For large sale prospects where the buyer is identified and price roughly agreed, you can also use the Epik escrow service: https://www.epik.com/services/escrow/

You will be an expert soon enough!

Even if the sale is extremely large, you can still use Epik's "Buy it now" landing page so that the escrow is simply automatic. Buyer just clicks "Buy Now" and the domain gets pushed automatically into their account after they make payment.

Of course, Epik still withholds payment for all new buyers for 5 days. But, with 0% commission... who cares :D

•••

Your team has been great - thank you for all the help with the move.
Of course I will ask help as needed, still want to learn so I don't always keep asking help for every little thing in future :)

Btw, I am logged in to my account and I am looking for the "Epik Control Panel" as you mentioned above...can't find...perhaps, not looking in the right place.

I am checking if there is a place where I can just paste a list of domains (like 100 or 1000 or 5000 domains) and then do the following kind of activities for "this list in bulk":

1. Apply profile (for example I have 2 profiles in account, I may like to apply the selected profile)
2. Change Name Servers
3. Set Privacy
4. Set for sale
5. set BIN prices, by pasting "list with prices"
6. set lease prices, by pasting "list with prices"
7. Set default minimum offer for the list or portfolio such as $2500 etc.
8. set Parking
9. list in Epik market place
10. Set/create own Marketplace
11. renew domains
12. buy new domains by pasting a list
13. etc etc

Basically, just want to know if I can copy/paste domains list and do bulk changes to that list.

Thank you.

•••
I have domain at Epik posted for low 3 figure bin price when Estibot price is mid-3 figures. Also listed on Afternic recently. "A potential buyer " wanted to know the price so I was supposed to post a price at Afternic. I didn't because buyer could just visit the domain see the price and purchase it instantly at Epik. .....
Someone wants to know the price, there is no offer, no IP.

I like instant sales at registrars, like Epik and Namesilo, maybe also Uniregistry, namecheap, godaddy.. but I don't know what to do when they are also listed on Sedo, and Afternic. Maybe for mls and dls to work, we need to show a a BIN price. If Icann provides a mls service, our job would be much easier. There is no universal mls system, and existing ones don't seem to work properly.

Last edited:
•••
Your team has been great - thank you for all the help with the move.
Of course I will ask help as needed, still want to learn so I don't always keep asking help for every little thing in future :)

Btw, I am logged in to my account and I am looking for the "Epik Control Panel" as you mentioned above...can't find...perhaps, not looking in the right place.

I am checking if there is a place where I can just paste a list of domains (like 100 or 1000 or 5000 domains) and then do the following kind of activities for "this list in bulk":

1. Apply profile (for example I have 2 profiles in account, I may like to apply the selected profile)
2. Change Name Servers
3. Set Privacy
4. Set for sale
5. set BIN prices, by pasting "list with prices"
6. set lease prices, by pasting "list with prices"
7. Set default minimum offer for the list or portfolio such as $2500 etc.
8. set Parking
9. list in Epik market place
10. Set/create own Marketplace
11. renew domains
12. buy new domains by pasting a list
13. etc etc

Basically, just want to know if I can copy/paste domains list and do bulk changes to that list.

Thank you.

Yes, exactly. Set filter (basic or advanced) and then apply bulk updates. If you get stuck, use Live chat or email [email protected] with what you want done and someone will do it for you. We are happy to assist with bulk operations for your portfolio.

•••
I have domain at Epik posted for low 3 figure bin price when Estibot price is mid-3 figures. Also listed on Afternic recently. "A potential buyer " wanted to know the price so I was supposed to post a price at Afternic. I didn't because buyer could just visit the domain see the price and purchase it instantly at Epik. .....
Someone wants to know the price, there is no offer, no IP.

I like instant sales at registrars, like Epik and Namesilo, maybe also Uniregistry, namecheap, godaddy.. but I don't know what to do when they are also listed on Sedo, and Afternic. Maybe for mls and dls to work, we need to show a a BIN price. If Icann provides a mls service, our job would be much easier. There is no universal mls system, and existing ones don't seem to work properly.

There is no universal MLS.

However, if you have a domain that is unpriced on Epik but listed on MLS at Afternic and Sedo, Epik can see that price and sell the domain via MLS.

Personally I am a fan of Make-Offer pricing, but for low value domains, BIN is great.

In general, your transaction should close instantly if you sell through Epik and you also see the buyer's contact details if they make offer instead of buy/lease. This is not the case on Afternic, for example.

Feel free to PM or contact our support team for specific help with setting up a transaction or bulk transactions.

•••
Is transfer promo over, @Rob Monster? I was about to transfer a dozen of domains but I get $8.49 price for each.

Last edited:
•••
No, it is active. Give it a try. $6.99 for .com transfer.

Rob

•••
What is your Epik account email? Just PM me if you are having an issue.

•••
And how do I get this deal because when I tried it last night it shows $8.49 for transfer. I emailed epik and still haven't got a reply so it's quite annoying.

•••
And how do I get this deal because when I tried it last night it shows $8.49 for transfer. I emailed epik and still haven't got a reply so it's quite annoying.

Just to close the loop here, you got this solved earlier. Glad it worked out.

The $6.99 .COM transfer promo will run through month-end.

There is also a $299 Forever .COM promo for Black Friday through Cyber Monday.

All other promos are here: https://www.epik.com/promos/

•••
Epik has both Sedo MLS and Afternic Premium?
Just to be clear. There's many opinions online.
Afternic Premium Network, not Standard Network. Fast transfer active.
SedoMLS - Fast transfer active.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back