Dynadot

Dear LCN, Why no bulk unlock domain options?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
We all know LCN did domainers a huge favor by having for a very long time that awesome $6.49 transfer price until it disappeared.

I can only imagine how many domainers on here transferred their domains to LCN during this "Special" time.

That said. LCN made some good money I would assume.

So why is it LCN hasn't improved their system so that customers may be able to unlock their domains manually in bulk.

Most if not all registrars have this simple basic option.

without this feature/option customers like myself have to manually ONE BY ONE unlock a domain which takes 2-3 steps. until finally after much buffering. your domain is unlocked.

NP what do you think?
1. Do you think LCN has not made an effort to fix this problem and allow customers to manually bulk unlock domains because it works in their best interest to make it as difficult as possible for customers to transfer out of LCN?

2. LCN really trully can't afford the resources to develop a solution for customers to be able to unlock domains on their own and in bulk?

You are able to download an xml sheet with your auth codes but it's pointless since you still need to manually unlock each domain you plan on transferring.

Is this really why LCN stands or low cost names?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back