KING.COM

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

joricarmo

Established Member
Impact
19
Hello everyone,

I was having a debate that I think it's interesting, which 4L.com is the most valuable in the world right now? I believe it's King for several reasons, but specially for the deal of the year in 2015 with Blizzard acquiring them for 5.9 BILLION, this has to make KING.com the most valuable domain name in the world right now, or does it not? I cant think of any other that could top this.

Whats your call domainers?
 
3
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Bhai dot com
 
1
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back