Dynadot

Just wondering...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
$150, because it looks like traffic has started to die down.

•••
I wasn't able to view your "stats" on my first visit (hence, appraised domain name ONLY) ... and will revisit the thread in the a.m. with the figures provided (below, thanks RJ). Thank you for your patience. :)

•••
Here you go CH,

3000 + visits per day
3,864 link popularity
Active forum with 1300+ members

•••
$0-reg fee //names only
JMHO
Good Luck!

•••
Hmmm, how about the most important question...

How much do you think I should offer for www.videogamecity.com

We really need that domain O_o"

Anyway the traffic has not started to go down, it has its high days and its low days...

•••
Originally posted by NameCaster
$0-reg fee //names only
JMHO
Good Luck!

agreed

•••
Originally posted by darksk8er
agreed

Umm what are you guys on about :S Is the 0$ plus reg fee for www.videogamecity.com or vgcity.com if its for vgcity.com then you dont even need to wish me luck because i said im not selling it -_-

•••
How much should you offer? Depends how badly you want it, and how much money you have :)

•••
Originally posted by CoolHost.com
I wasn't able to view your "stats" on my first visit (hence, appraised domain name ONLY) ... and will revisit the thread in the a.m. with the figures provided (below, thanks RJ). Thank you for your patience. :)

Originally posted by -RJ-
Here you go CH,
3000 + visits per day
3,864 link popularity
Active forum with 1300+ members

http://www.vgcity.com

VGCITY.com ... developed at the present time, and with that type of traffic, stats, membership would be $1,750 - $2,500+, IMHO. Further research would be required regarding recent industry sales, comparatives, as well. I agree that the domain name, as is doesn't do it justice. :o
The longer domain name ("videogamecity.com") could add value :$: to the existing site, for sure. Have you approached them and asked them if they were selling? Has there been an Offer made or any negotiations at the present time? That information would help us here, as well.
Considering that they may be making money off of the site there as it is now, they may ask for a premium ... and your task will be to figure out if that premium paid will more than make up for the additional stats, membership and potential revenue (advertising) for your existing site, IMHO. Domain name alone (the other one) is $50 - $75+, IMHO ... but they'd likely ask for much more. If I were you, I'd consider paying $375 - $625+ (domain name) as that seems like a reasonable investment into your business (with the likely traffic already to go for your site). ;)
I'm going to move this now to the "Domain Discussions" Forum for continuing input, as you don't presently OWN the domain in question, and for which as Appraisal is sought. You'll still get some good feedback there ... and Good Luck with your decision.
Thanks. :)

•••
Hmm, I m kind of poor. The maximum I could offer them is $100 but i will start off lower see what they say. Also I wont tell them Im from vgcity.com ;)

Lets just hope they arent reading this :) :P

•••
How do you check the link popularity of websites? I forgot where to go for that :P

•••
seiya, when you originally posted this thread you were requesting an appraisal for vgcity.com and it's developed website.

I see you have edited the first post of the thread to request appraisal now for a different domain and website AFTER receiving several appraisals for the first site.

I have to request that you do not do this, for obvious reasons. The posters that appraised your original domain now appear to be offering appraisals on a completely different property instead of the one they were actually appraising.

What was your intent here?

•••
Well the main point of my question was how much videogamecity.com was worth and the secondary was that i was just wondering how much would my domina cost. However nobody would answer my main question so i deleted the other part. Sorry for the confusion.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back