NameSilo

fun Just found upon this funny NamePros meme, lol

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Or do they...?

namepros.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
First thing its StumbleUpon and second thing this pic will go nowhere in stumble most like it will get zero views their unless a popular member stumble it.

•••
•••
•••
Who cares? It's funny

First thing its StumbleUpon and second thing this pic will go nowhere in stumble most like it will get zero views their unless a popular member stumble it.

•••
It's actually pretty funny.

•••
What's so funny about being a member of a group, and using such to make negative remarks about them? If said member is disappointed in their NP domain sale results, they can just leave or sale their domains elsewhete, IMHO. Not to discount, the image's message is actually very incorrect, in the first place. NamePros has had some very HUGE sales in it's history. A few were "open", but many were private between members, as NamePros has some of the biggest individuals in the domaing world as membets...many doing business "on the hidden sidelines". Some of those sales were among the record setters. Poster of that image: Uninformed, arrogant, IDIOT - go sale elsewhere, or atleast stop insulting the very house you're trying to sell out of!

Just things in IMHO %~}

•••
What's so funny about being a member of a group, and using such to make negative remarks about them? If said member is disappointed in their NP domain sale results, they can just leave or sale their domains elsewhete, IMHO. Not to discount, the image's message is actually very incorrect, in the first place. NamePros has had some very HUGE sales in it's history. A few were "open", but many were private between members, as NamePros has some of the biggest individuals in the domaing world as membets...many doing business "on the hidden sidelines". Some of those sales were among the record setters. Poster of that image: Uninformed, arrogant, IDIOT - go sale elsewhere, or atleast stop insulting the very house you're trying to sell out of!

Just things in IMHO %~}

Dude, take a chill pill, it's a meme. No-one is insulting anything here. Except you of course, calling the poster IDIOT.

•••

Just things in IMHO %~}

Correct. Namepros is actually still a gateway for good deals, even if they eventually get closed off the forum, via email/telephone-and for obvious reasons... no one wants to advertise what they spent or bought to the rest of the people here.

There are still many members here dealing with serious domains and amounts between each other. They just don't advertise it. ;)

There are CLEARLY plenty of people here in the dark. And they think every member here falls into the category of a "poor domainer" with crap domains. Maybe they belong in the dark after-all.

I can mention names of several NP members who close good deals, buy and sell good domains for serious amounts (between each other). But that's up to them to come and expose their business publicly. Once you have the NP contact, you can deal via email/ telephone/ etc.

So one can definitely market good domains here, and get buyers for serious domains here at NP.

Last edited:
•••
Just like there are two sides of each coin things should be taken in correct perspective.

Some members might have got good deals and great prices for their domains while there are some who did not. So if they are trying to make a point why stop them.

I keep telling the price of any domain is only that much to the extent the buyer is willing to pay for it!

•••
I just find it less of a curse and more of a blessing to be able to laugh on myself/my stuff. The meme was not supposed to degrade anyone or anything (I mean, come on dude...seriously?) - I myself make some quite big sales here on namepros on regular basis - thanks to the wonderful platform and I have only good experiences so far with Namepros. The picture was just for a quick laugh and forgetting. Still if I couldn't reach someone's sense of humor, my kind apologies.

PS: On an offtopic note, the words "Charlie Hebdo" suddenly flashed to me, without any apparent reason.

•••
True for me
I just sold domain (LLL.us) to end user for low $xxx that I couldn't sell literately a week ago for even $5...

•••
And here was me thinking that I am entering a fun and amusing "Break Room" topic...boy was I wrong... ;)

•••
•••
haha, Well done... Steady so - this raises our spirits.

•••
namepro did work for me. keep up guys :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back