Dynadot

Just bought my first nTLD

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

gprod

Established Member
Impact
Inspired from .app "mania" and have to wasting an hour,
i had started lazy search for something intersting in nTLD's.
And found this one:
NewLife.coach
What do you think about my first ntld?
A hidden gem or wasting of time/money :)
Best!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Considering it is your first name in nTLD realm, it is not bad at all!

Now, life / coach would be absolutely amazing, as pool of end users is very large there, and it is pretty authoritative. It is a registry reserved name, and I think it is not going to be cheap to obtain it, rightfuly so in my opinion.

Now, your name is word1word2.gTLD, which in general must be very strong combo to be interesting from investment point of view. I think "new life" is still pretty ok. I feel it can sell for 2-3k quite easily, if you reach out to tens of thousands of live coaches out there. Also it can sell for more if the end user is in money and you can negotiate well. Renewal is around 35, which makes it not so cheap to hold.

Considering above, this name needs outboud, I would say facebook will be the best for this one, or linkedin, as one can not expect that most of end users will be actively look for it, as many of them will not be yet aware of .coach extension existence in 2018. Personally I was not aware of this extension until your post, so will check it out more now. Good luck :)

Last edited:
•••
Thanks @lolwarrior,
I don't have expirience with nTLDs, and your advices are so important for me!
Regards :)

•••
And found this one:
NewLife.coach
Best!
Agree with lolwarrior...GD has your nTLD appraised for $2,506, and several other NewLive.TLD's have sold for over 2K. Go Coach(y)

•••
And found this one:
NewLife.coach
Best!

If you don't sell it in your first year, I would drop it. Sales in .coach are not looking good.

Namebio has 1 sale - https://namebio.com/?s==UDM0cTN3cTM
DnPrices has 3 sales, 2 the same keyword - http://dnpric.es/?q=.coach

fitness.coach only sold for $155
the.coach only sold for $65

It's been out for over 3 years, should be more. Only around 13,000 regs.

There are some possibilities - https://www.google.com/search?q=new+life+coach&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1

Maybe, try contacting them and maybe you can get the biggest .coach sale ever, the bar is low so it's possible.

Last edited:
•••
Considering it is your first name in nTLD realm, it is not bad at all!

Now, life / coach would be absolutely amazing, as pool of end users is very large there, and it is pretty authoritative. It is a registry reserved name, and I think it is not going to be cheap to obtain it, rightfuly so in my opinion.

Now, your name is word1word2.gTLD, which in general must be very strong combo to be interesting from investment point of view. I think "new life" is still pretty ok. I feel it can sell for 2-3k quite easily, if you reach out to tens of thousands of live coaches out there. Also it can sell for more if the end user is in money and you can negotiate well. Renewal is around 35, which makes it not so cheap to hold.

Considering above, this name needs outboud, I would say facebook will be the best for this one, or linkedin, as one can not expect that most of end users will be actively look for it, as many of them will not be yet aware of .coach extension existence in 2018. Personally I was not aware of this extension until your post, so will check it out more now. Good luck :)
Great call lolwarrior...the only thing I would add with regards to the domain NewLife.coach is to try to market it to either Psychologists, Psychiatrists, Counselors, Therapists or maybe even teachers.There's a huge cash rich market for this domain:xf.wink:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back