Dynadot

.com Just bought Fosi. com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just won the domain name Fosi. com at NameJet auction with 297 bidders.

Auction just ended now - Saturday.

Lucky for me there was no real back and forth bidding war since people probably busy with long thanksgiving holiday weekend.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have a strong feeling that the domain will bring traffic and that would not be because of the website's history. It's just a hunch though.
Any chances you let us know whether it does? :)

btw. if it does have traffic , and if the visitors are looking for fiber optics, maybe it would be worthwhile to put some ads on it.

•••
I have a strong feeling that the domain will bring traffic and that would not be because of the website's history. It's just a hunch though.
Any chances you let us know whether it does? :)

btw. if it does have traffic , and if the visitors are looking for fiber optics, maybe it would be worthwhile to put some ads on it.
Dear @anunt congratulation for acquisition. It is really good and may give you multiple returns if sold to end-user. Best wishes...

Dear @Hypersot
I really admire your knowledge about parking and domain monetisation. Could you please explain how to monetise domain (not a fully developed website) if you find good traffic? I assume even the easy option Adsense also has a series of approval procedure which needs serious effort to build a website. Appreciate if you can suggest other possible alternatives where with simple one page one can get a good return.

Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
•••
Can you dm me price?

CVCV is big boy’s league.

I have yet to own one; There’s nothing higher.
(For all those noobs who dont understand;
CVCV.com is the highest value of LLLL.com

Well Done! not a NJ fan; but props for disclose venue; priceless; Gddy auction, NameJet, and everywhere! feel invested in your journey. Good luck!

Samer

Last edited:
•••
•••
Paid $5750

What’s assessment of going rate for CVCV?

think LLL.com, for example, any 10k; “steal” but see $5k offers for them in request all time.

I’m truly asking for your assessment CVCV.
i feel LLLL.com overall market low (for obv reasons) but CVCV is and will be top of line.
ABBA also feels like $xxxx nonetheless

Last edited:
•••
Bonus points, not DMing and public price.

Last edited:
•••
Best wishes with the domain acquisition (y)

•••
Congrats. i am not in to 4L but isn't the price little high ?

•••
Congrats. i am not in to 4L but isn't the price little high ?

Not all LLLL.com are created equal.
The cream of the crop is CVCV
(constant, vowel, constant, vowel)
They often sell for four figs; if not more.

Last edited:
•••
What’s assessment of going rate for CVCV?

probably $2k to $3k for lower end cvcv

To me, Fosi looked very easy, clean, simple, fresh...definitely worth the extra money.

•••

To me, Fosi looked very easy, clean, simple, fresh...definitely worth the extra money.

It seems you are on buying spree two back to back big-ticket acquisition within a week :)

Both are good and I am sure, will give you good return :)

Last edited:
•••
•••
Great domain, Very Sharp eye.

•••

Quad premium CVCV. Highly brandable.
You don't see those daily.

I think it was a very reasonable price. I would have expected it to go for more.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
•••
Nice pronounceable, congrats!

What are you going to do with it?

•••
•••
You could probably do anything with it. Congratulations on the acquisition and I think the price was right.

Good luck with it.

•••
Nice name! I think the price is good. You will always get your money back and freerolling for the end-user sale.

•••
•••
This can easily go for $50K minimum or $100K maximum.

•••
Nice Name. I was there for a while. And I agree you got it for a steal because of thanksgiving holidays :)

•••
Just won the domain name Fosi. com at NameJet auction with 297 bidders.

Auction just ended now - Saturday.

Lucky for me there was no real back and forth bidding war since people probably busy with long thanksgiving holiday weekend.
Fantastic domain, Congrats!

•••
Congrats and best wishes to you:xf.smile:(y)

•••
Back