IT.COM

.com vrvr. com - SOLD

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
vrvr. com just sold for $40,000 on namejet

There was a bidding war between 2 bidders for over an hour all the way from $15k to $40k.

wow!!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
A sizzling month for VR so far!!!
I just checked Nambio:

Domain Price Date Venue
18vr.com 10,001 USD 2017-04-06 Sedo

Last edited:
•••
and they said v was no good with 4L lol

•••
I wish I bought some nice VR domains early... :whistle:

No but seriously, I wish I picked up a bunch more 4L's containing VR. I only have two. :xf.frown:

Last edited:
•••
•••
One has to be cautious about sales that 'just' happen like this.

... in news from a week from now the winning bidder does not pay the $40k bill and it goes back to a lesser publicized auction selling for $5k - $10k.

•••

... in news from a week from now the winning bidder does not pay the $40k bill and it goes back to a lesser publicized auction selling for $5k - $10k.

for sure.. all niches experience this.

but that changes nothign to quality of a domain sold.. where buyer does not pay.

this one is pretty much right on money at 40k.. though I thoought it'd reach 50k

at this particualr stage into VR of course. I expect it to go up in future.

•••
A sizzling month for VR so far!!!
I just checked Nambio:

Domain Price Date Venue
18vr.com 10,001 USD 2017-04-06 Sedo

ok forgive me.. but I'm really confused (which is a good thign cause it may mean too many VR sales I read lately lol)

so 18vr.com sold for 10k.. and you sold what for how much? cause someone recently said something about selling vr domain with 18 in it.. for like 5k.

•••
who was the high bidder, chinese buyers?

•••
ok forgive me.. but I'm really confused (which is a good thign cause it may mean too many VR sales I read lately lol)

so 18vr.com sold for 10k.. and you sold what for how much? cause someone recently said something about selling vr domain with 18 in it.. for like 5k.

Yes. I had 2 sells.

I sold 18VR.com for $10,001.

I also sold a VR+NN.com for $5288 (as in NN representing numbers) When I first posted it I posted "VRNN.com" so some people though it was VRNN all letters but it's VR+Numbers.com. Buyer wanted to stay private but it's not too hard to figure out what the name was only a 100 possibilities.

•••
Another domain that will remain undeveloped, like most of the 4L domains that just stay parked and get ping-ponged from one seller to the other.
To be honest, I am surprised that these things to that high since no one ever do anything on them.

•••
Another domain that will remain undeveloped, like most of the 4L domains that just stay parked and get ping-ponged from one seller to the other.
To be honest, I am surprised that these things to that high since no one ever do anything on them.
yea most likely flipped to someone else. Just go to find a bigger goat out there to baaaaaa it.

•••

The winner was "first". There are some discussions on the forum about this person/business. It's a legit sale from a very serious buyer.

Last edited:
•••
The winner was "first". There are some discussions on the forum about this person/business. It's a legit sale from a very serious buyer.
first is a group of chinese buyers who pool their money to buy domains from what I remember, maybe others can weigh in.

These guys bid like crazy, usually it is a bidding war between first first1 or second.

They can go sell it to some dollar store widget manufacturer in China.

•••

First is Group from China.

They bid on behalf of their investor in china.

They are almost present in each and every good auction going on at NJ.

Same group also bid on Dropcatch under alias First/First1

Thanks

•••
First is Group from China.

They bid on behalf of their investor in china.

They are almost present in each and every good auction going on at NJ.

Same group also bid on Dropcatch under alias First/First1

Thanks

yup

•••
Yes. I had 2 sells.

I sold 18VR.com for $10,001.

I also sold a VR+NN.com for $5288 (as in NN representing numbers) When I first posted it I posted "VRNN.com" so some people though it was VRNN all letters but it's VR+Numbers.com. Buyer wanted to stay private but it's not too hard to figure out what the name was only a 100 possibilities.

ahhh
lol

its all coming back to me now

like I said.. too many vr sales :P

I must have got bit confused by the fact u were kinda talking about yourself in 3rd person.. instead of mentiong you the ony who sold 18vr

hjahah

anyway... well done.. look forward to seeing more your sales in future

ciao

•••
I have the following 4L.coms:

LVRG (Leverage)
HVRG
UNVR (Universe? Undo VR? University VR?)
ELVR
VRBK (VR Based Knowledge)
DVRN (Digital VR Network)
OVRF
NUVR (New VR)
BVRW (Best of VR World, Business VR World)
FVRS (Fun/Fan VR Systems, FaVoRS)
PVRL (Public/Private VR Library/Learning)

•••
Fantastic sale (y)

When I first saw this, my first thought was '$40,000 how? :xf.eek:' But after a minute or 2 reflecting - 1) It’s an unforgettable name 2) rolls off the tongue nicely and 3) the perfect name to build a brand around in the Virtual Reality or Vacation Rentals industry (2 monster industries with money).

Last edited:
•••
Fantastic sale (y)

When I first saw this, my first thought was '$40,000 how? :xf.eek:' But after a minute or 2 reflecting - 1) It’s an unforgettable name 2) roles of the tongue nicely and 3) the perfect name to build a brand around in the Virtual Reality or Vacation Rentals industry (2 monster industries with money).

or.........u forgot.......
why not...... vacationrentals *IN* virtualreality
bahahaha

•••
•••
Back