IT.COM

advice Network Solution domains names won at pre-release (private) auction at Namejet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

hui2000

Stable BrandsTop Member
Impact
Hello Members,

I have a name i won at Namejet auction 2-3 days back and i have a buyer interested in acquiring the domain name. Am i able to push the domain name to there network solution account.

About this particular domain name, it was an expired domain name that i backordered and it went in auction for 3 days since we where more than 2 people that had it backordered and ended up as the highest bidder and was a warded the name to an account that was created at network solution for me.

Am not sure if Network solution imposes an auction lock like enom.com does with the names won in auction at namejet.com or this is different with network solution won auctions at namejet?

Thanks in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
You could try move to another networksolutions account, its similiar with push domain. Firstly , you create new account with buyer email and create password and all need info in networksolution. I feel this link would help you http://www.networksolutions.com/support/transfers-within-network-solutions-2/

Thanks for pointing this out. Am familiar with the process of pushing at Netsol!

Am interested in knowing if am able to push the name to another account holder within network solution since i just got the name in my account 2-3 days back after winning it as pre-released(private) auction at namejet.com, which was an expired domain name.

I don't want to proceed with the payment process with the interested party unless am sure i can push the name to his account at Netsol as usually it becomes frustrating letting them know they can't own the name yet we have agreed and they have paid already.

•••
As far as I'm aware (maybe I'm not updated) the buyer needs to do a "pull" from your account to theirs. You might want to checkout their help or ask their support, before making this suggestion to your potential client. Sorry I can't be more help. I haven't used my NetSol Control Panel in YEARS.

•••
Updating the thread: Was told but support that i do have to wait for 60 days for the buyer to make a pull or transfer out:xf.frown:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back