Is namesilo frontrunning

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

robert widener

Established Member
Impact
just so you all know .... namesilo is frontrunning , checked a domain yesterday & today i went to get it & it's gone ...... guess who owns it NAMESILO . so dont be checking any domains at namesilo because if you dont buy it right then it may be gone the next day . does president michael goldfarb have an account here ? ...would he like to respond ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
lol , NOTHING from namesilo ? ....doesnt shock me .

•••
Hello. I can let you know this is absolutely not the case. As with many other registrar expired domain processes, our Registrants can wait until the last minute to renew to gauge domain valuation as a significant percentage of bids in our system for expired domains occur within the last 24 hours (and many within the last hour to few minutes) of the expired domain auctions concluding. We make more money if an expired domain is auctioned than if it is renewed, so not sure the implication of us "pushing redemption fees" or anything else.
"we make more money if domain is auctioned "....thats not always true & you know that

•••
Time for this thread to be closed I think. Sounds like the domain was renewed and someone is a little bitter.

•••
I don’t think they should be sending those emails out once it hits auction. Why are we bidding to have it snatched away? The owner had ample time to renew. More than once the owner renews in the last 30 minutes of an auction close. I think it’s just a mind game.
basically what namesilo & any other registrar doing this is giving bidders the middle finger ...lets be honest , its UNETHICAL & GREEDY.once it hits auction its up for grabs. if owner wants it let him bid on it

•••
Time for this thread to be closed I think. Sounds like the domain was renewed and someone is a little bitter.
probably works for namesilo ,lol

•••
Why do you keep editing your posts? You started this thread in December and still haven't backed up your claim with anything real. And you do realize anybody here can simply check for themselves? Try some names, come back in a few days and check. I did and the names were still available.

You have 4 of these in the last 30 minutes:
edited

Last edited:
•••
just so you all know .... namesilo is frontrunning , checked a domain yesterday & today i went to get it & it's gone ...... guess who owns it NAMESILO . so dont be checking any domains at namesilo because if you dont buy it right then it may be gone the next day . does president michael goldfarb have an account here ? ...would he like to respond ?
Just saw this ,without reading further or comments from anyone else ,namesilo is by far the best registra out there ,actually if you said that happened at godaddy ,id say maybe ,,but not that godaddy front runs either,but what I find godaddy does do is ,they would recommend a domain to anyone else that wanted a sililar domain. So if I punched up cryingdomainer.comand it was not available they may give me something that you was looking at but never regged such as Crybabydomainer.com so if your going to buy a domain just buy it.

Last edited:
•••
Why do you keep editing your posts? You started this thread in December and still haven't backed up your claim with anything real. And you do realize anybody here can simply check for themselves? Try some names, come back in a few days and check. I did and the names were still available.

You have 4 of these in the last 30 minutes:
edited
thanks for keeping tabs buddy , lol . because what i wrote originally might have namesilo lawyers sending me more nasty threatening e-mails . when i started this thread they were not very happy . i contacted namesilo president ....even left a message for him on his answering machine at the time to contact me by e-mail or phone , did i hear anything from him NO ( dude couldnt take a few minutes too talk or send an e-mail) ? ..yeah namesilo really cares about their customers

Last edited:
•••
thanks for keeping tabs buddy , lol . because what i wrote originally might have namesilo lawyers sending me more nasty threatening e-mails . when i started this thread they were not very happy . i contacted namesilo president ....even left a message for him on his answering machine at the time to contact me by e-mail or phone , did i hear anything from him NO ( dude couldnt take a few minutes too talk or send an e-mail) ? ..yeah namesilo really cares about their customers

You already got responses from a NameSilo rep in this thread. President probably has more important stuff to deal with than unsubstantiated claims. Again, no proof on your part, didn't post the name. And people can check your claims for themselves. They can do this now and post their results in the coming days.

•••
I sold a name for 3k a few years ago to a European company gaming related ,one day I looked up the domain and was dropped and no-one reregistered and was just nonexisant for 2 years ,I signed it back up and parked it , It sold 2 months later for 7k , these things are just bingoballs and the better balls you have with no holes have a better chance of getting sucked up eventually

•••
Hey Robert what was the name if you don't mind sharing ,what ill do is give you a better one to hand reg I'm sure then the one that passed you by

Last edited:
•••
@ Robert - If you have no proof of them front-running maybe you should try getting back to your life and not wasting it posting unsubstantiated claims here.

Also, I've never had a name snatched from me when checking it at Namesilo for availability. Some I would come back to a few days later and reg it there with no problem.

•••
basically what namesilo & any other registrar doing this is giving bidders the middle finger ...lets be honest , its UNETHICAL & GREEDY.once it hits auction its up for grabs. if owner wants it let him bid on it

Then don't bid there, problem solved.

There are certain MPs I don't like bidding at, and guess what, I don't bid there. Problem solved!

•••
dont you think its odd that when someone goes back to reg name ...its always regged at registry where they checked ?

It would be odd if that were true, but it's not true. I see names get regged at Registrar B that I checked at Registrar A all the time.

•••
1na98a.jpg

•••
You already got responses from a NameSilo rep in this thread. President probably has more important stuff to deal with than unsubstantiated claims. Again, no proof on your part, didn't post the name. And people can check your claims for themselves. They can do this now and post their results.
lol ,
You already got responses from a NameSilo rep in this thread. President probably has more important stuff to deal with than unsubstantiated claims. Again, no proof on your part, didn't post the name. And people can check your claims for themselves. They can do this now and post their results in the coming days.
lol , just because people do that & names DONT GET R regged doesnt mean MINE WASNT .
Then don't bid there, problem solved.

There are certain MPs I don't like bidding at, and guess what, I don't bid there. Problem solved!
lol, thanks CAPTAIN OBVIOUS

•••
Hard to feel bad for ya when you act like a prick :xf.rolleyes:

•••
@ Robert - If you have no proof of them front-running maybe you should try getting back to your life and not wasting it posting unsubstantiated claims here.

Also, I've never had a name snatched from me when checking it at Namesilo for availability. Some I would come back to a few days later and reg it there with no problem.
maybe the reason for that is the domain names you were searching just plain sucked ...ever think of that genius ?

•••
•••
It would be odd if that were true, but it's not true. I see names get regged at Registrar B that I checked at Registrar A all the time.
lol , thats not true the majority of the time . yeah , it may happen once in a while but you hear it all the time . someone checked a domain name at say godaddy & then an hour later ( hell ... sometimes minutes) or next day its regged at godaddy or if checked at namesilo the name is regged at namesilo & on & on .

•••
I had to read your opening post again, before you edit it with edited
What your saying is you searched a name for hand reg, it was available to book. You didn’t book, someone beat you to the punch. Next day, or way people Ęxagerate, 2 months later...
Namesilo is very popular, if i was gonna reg a .com right now, thats the place i would do it.

Why are more than half the posts you have made, other threads, even your third post way back says edit?

•••
I had to read your opening post again, before you edit it with edited
What your saying is you searched a name for hand reg, it was available to book. You didn’t book, someone beat you to the punch. Next day, or way people Ęxagerate, 2 months later...
Namesilo is very popular, if i was gonna reg a .com right now, thats the place i would do it.

Why are more than half the posts you have made, other threads, even your third post way back says edit?
iv'e already explained that , just because your too lazy to read entire thread i'm not going to explain it again . thanks & have a good night

•••
an interesting read , google ..THIS PROVES NOTHING...THEY SAY THEY ARENT FRONTRUNNING & NEVER HAVE " please note:this could apply to any registrar

Last edited:
•••
Please explain again.
You can always edit afterwards
Namesilo is not front running:xf.grin:

•••
Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back