NameSilo

Is Adam Dicker a criminal? You decide.

Located in Warnings and Alerts, started by S-B, Oct 5, 2015

Replies:
Views:

1. Adam Dicker

Adam Dicker Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

This will be my first and last post in here for a while, I have started to repay people back from this thread with legitimate claims. In the next 6 months, anyone that is owed money will be paid. I have the list and I am going through it. If your contact info has changed please email me the correct info to [email protected]. Hoping everyone on the site stays healthy through this Covid mess.

Why 6 months? Because that's how long it will take me to get it done properly.
    Why now? because it's the right thing to do.

I made a mess and it's time to clean it up.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2020
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Adam Dicker

Send me what you had to pay for the fees.
    Adam

3. koolishman

koolishman Upgraded Member Blue Account

4. Adam Dicker

I can't turn back the clock but I can right a wrong.
    Adam

5. MapleDots

MapleDots Top Contributor VIP

I have done business with Adam in the last little while and we did business on a verbal handshake. He even transferred a significant .com asset to me before getting paid. We did a bunch of back and forth e-transfers and everything went smooth as silk.

I cannot pass judgement on anything from the past but I can say after doing a number of transactions with Adam he has been true to his word. In my case I would have no hesitation doing business again with Mr Dicker, in fact I look forward to conversing with him again in the near future.

PS. Good for you Adam, it's never too late to take care of business. I'm very happy to see you laying this topic to bed.

6. Mahogany

Mahogany Top Contributor VIP

I remember when this thread was created. Good for you Adam by trying to right things. It's never too late. Sadly, we live in a cancel culture but I believe in 2nd and some cases 3rd chances. Good Luck.

7. johnn

johnn WeSellName.com VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

He just paid what he owns me. It's a small amount - under $100K

8. marijuanadomain

marijuanadomain Established Member

Conscience must have got into his karma.
    Maybe he wants to sleep better now.

9. nafti

nafti Upgraded Member Gold Account Blue Account ★★★★★★★★★★

Well done Adam! I have been a long standing member of “the other forum” when you owned it and I do miss those football pools that you did and paid the winners from your own pocket which I always thought was a nice gesture.

We also have had transactions in the past with no issues. We all make mistakes in life and it takes a big person to admit right from wrong so again, I commend you for that.

10. Adam Dicker

It's just time to do the right thing.

11. Samer

Samer Top Contributor VIP

Adam we never interacted;

But i applaud you for facing this head-on..

Better late than never. Good luck, Adam.

Samer

Last edited: Oct 22, 2020
  12. umask077

umask077 Established Member

I don't think so... We know nothing about all the legal proceeding took against him. The pressure had to be huge for him to start paying out everybody. It's been 5 years since the beginning of this thread. Scammers don't pay anything unless they see themselves with one foot in prison...

13. Adam Dicker

To be clear, there is nothing going on legally at all. Can't someone just do the right thing?
    Feel free to run a criminal background check on me.

14. MapleDots

MapleDots Top Contributor VIP

I can only speak for myself but as I have gotten older and wiser I have evaluated situations in my life and tried to rectify them.
    As friends pass away, or get health problems, we naturally reflect upon our life and try to right past wrongs.

If I were to point fingers though, I would notice that you mostly post in this topic. Why not tell us who you are and how you have been wronged. I will bet bottom dollars this is a second profile for you so you can disguise who you are.

Picture0009.png

Personally I think you should give Adam a chance and let his actions speak for themselves. Members have already posted back that he is making good on his word. Give him a chance and let his actions speak for themselves.

15. Samer

Samer Top Contributor VIP

All accounts you seem to be a decent family man, Adam.

You're not a dangerous convict.

Actually still had deals; Assholes.com was a funny sale,Adam.
    Despite the jokes at your expense (assholes), Believed added legitimacy u, despite fireis sale

Last edited: Oct 23, 2020
  16. Adam Dicker

There are a few on here that would like to see me never fix this so they can continue to shit on me, I will ignore them and do what's right regardless of their hatred for me even though they never met me or had a transaction with me.

17. Raymond C

Raymond C Established Member

" Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness in your heart. " - Starbucks

18. elevator

elevator DnCombo.com VIP

This is a good intension for you to pay back. But it might take a long time for people to trust you like before.
    However, it is not too late to correct your wrongs.

I remmber the way people trust you on your former forum. The forum lost a lot of traffic and the new owner could not up till now get the forum back to its former status.

19. frank-germany

frank-germany domainer since 2001 / musician VIP

looks to me now that Adam is no criminal

everybody deserves a second and third chance
    when he regrets and asks for it

20. OnlineDomainCom

OnlineDomainCom VIP Member OnlineDomain.com VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Fix it and go away. There is nothing for you here any more. What you said and how you treated people will not ever change.

21. Adam Dicker

Thanks but I don't take criticism from people I wouldn't take advice from. Be well!

22. Adam Dicker

Thank you for your constructive criticism in this thread. Unfortunately it helps nobody in the thread. I will go back to the reason I came and that's to fix any legitimate issues. I have never had any dealings with you nor do I know who you are.

This will be my last post, for those that have a legitimate issue, please email me at [email protected]

Be well and stay safe!

Adam

23. marijuanadomain

marijuanadomain Established Member

Oh...So you are admitting that you did the wrongs!

24. doc24

doc24 A Wish Sandwich ★★★★★★★★★★

The best way to have handled it would have been a complete statement from the beginning to everyone..If it was money or business issues it would not have mattered but to ignore it was wrong..Do what you have to do but dont get upset at people if they dont believe everything stated..

25. Kenny

Kenny Top Contributor VIP Gold Account ★★★★★★★★★★

Live Chat w/ Adam Dicker
    Adam Dicker - How to buy and sell a domain name, and avoid get burnt

Sunday, Oct 25, 7AM LA / 10AM Toronto, CA / 2PM UK / 5PM Moscow, RU / 10PM Beijing times.

Any questions? Ask him yourself.

Peace,
    Kenny

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice