NameSilo

domain IntentionalMillionaire.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

zillionairess

Impact
Any thoughts on this domain? I got a pretty decent offer but want some additional insights. Thx and Happy new Year!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What's the significance of international here? What's the relation between the two words? I don't see much value in it.

•••
Any thoughts on this domain? I got a pretty decent offer but want some additional insights. Thx and Happy new Year!

Take the offer. The domain is OK, has a few purposes (money making blog, promoting a money making book, and similar), but it's not going to have a queue of buyers. You might find yourself sitting on it for a few years before you get another good offer.

Happy New Year to you, too.

•••
are you Fran Harris?

if you are - take the offer, if not - contact her :)

•••
I would take any offer over reg-fee for this one.

I personally do not see any value in this name, unless you build some type of brand around it.

Take the money and run.

IMHO

•••
Is there value? Sure.... but only if you just wrote a book "Intentional Millionaire"

=)

•••
Some interesting insights on IntentionalMillionaire.com - all appreciated. This domain sale is becoming more and more interesting since we turned down a four figure offer in mid-December. We'll see...

Have a domain-ant year!
Anonymous Millionaire :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back