IT.COM

domain Appraisal Request for CarpetCleanersServices.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

jack marin

Impact
Hey NamePros community,

Just snagged CarpetCleanersServices.com and I'm curious to hear your thoughts on its potential value. Given the demand for carpet cleaning services, I believe it's got some potential.

What's your take on its brandability and market appeal? Any insights on comparable sales or current industry trends would be super helpful.

Looking forward to your appraisals and insights. Thanks, everyone!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi

it's not brandable and it has too many "S" or too many plurals

if it was just carpetcleaners or even carpetcleaningservices, then you'd have something.

as is, no reseller value.

imo...

Last edited:
•••
•••
What do you think about this domain TheFastMovers.com

•••
for your first post only

The inclusion of even one additional 'S' can totally destroy a name .. Your domain is a perfect example of what we often see on Namepros particularly from novice Asian buyers. You can't mix and match plurals and think ol'well it's nearly there.

Either it's grammatically correct or it isn't. No business is interested in advertising that they can't spell and neither is it going to get any type-ins..(maybe the odd mistype) So back to the drawing-board for you

Last edited:
•••
thefastmovers.com

From a Brit perspective that's definitely usable. even retains its readability in lowercase, which is always good.. Most of these type of businesses are quite small and there are lots of combinations that are equally as good. I would have no hesitation at listing it for £/$ 1,000.

Now something like FastMove/s would even be Brandable, short and appealing to many businesses, that's where the decent money is. Don't be tempted by any Minor Extension

Last edited:
•••
•••
$0 to $10 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back