IT.COM

domain smartphone.co

NameSilo
Watch

How much does it worth?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • < $1000

votes
    28.6%
  • $1000 - $2000

votes
    9.5%
  • $2000 - $5000

votes
    38.1%
  • > $5000

votes
    23.8%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Ngoc Pham

Established Member
Impact
I would greatly appreciate your input on the following questions:
  1. What do you think is the potential value of the domain name smartphone.co?
  2. How would you envision utilizing this domain name in the smartphone industry?
  3. Do you believe smartphone.co has strong marketability and branding potential?
Your feedback will be incredibly valuable as I assess the future possibilities for this domain name. Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas, or any additional comments you may have.

Thank you all in advance for your participation and insights!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
all I can say is, that smartphone is bulletproof gadget / device, when it comes to its future usability.

Nothing will replace it that fast;
thus makes sense to develop the name on a long view period.

blogging, smartphone reviews, comparisons, etc.

•••
While the .com is a potential 7 figure domain name on paper, it’s been exchanged between investors for years, a few years ago it came on the market again for $100k:-

https://www.namepros.com/threads/smartphone-com-for-100k-is-it-cheap.1121549/

Some domains/words (whilst great on paper) just struggle to sell, that’s not to say the .com won’t be put to use by a end-user and sell for a huge amount of money someday (it might), but with .co’s I think you always have to look at the .com as an indicator.

As the .com as been a tough sell to date, the .co will be even tougher, I’d value the .co at around $2000.

Last edited:
•••
While the .com is a potential 7 figure domain name on paper, it’s been exchanged between investors for years, a few years ago it came on the market again for $100k:-

https://www.namepros.com/threads/smartphone-com-for-100k-is-it-cheap.1121549/

Some domains/words (whilst great on paper) just struggle to sell, that’s not to say the .com won’t be put to use by a end-user and sell for a huge amount of money someday (it might), but with .co’s I think you always have to look at the .com as an indicator.

As the .com as been a tough sell to date, the .co will be even tougher, I’d value the .co at around $2000.
but even though the .co version has a downside of being the second choice, it also has an advantage of being more affordable, it's easier to sell a 10k name than to sell a 100k one

Last edited:
•••
I voted $2000 - $5000. Probably closer to $2000 than $5000.

The issue I have with .co domains is I think a lot of people will think it's just a typo, and visit the .com instead.

•••
I think it may be like 5000-10000$. Something like that. But seller should wait a bit.

•••
Thank you all for your valuable inputs!

•••
$120 to $465 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
I'm selling the domain name smartphone.co for net $2,000 if you are interested in purchasing the domain name feel free to ping me.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back