REQ-LOGO Increased Prize - Maple Brand Logo Design Contest

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

MapleDots

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
Prize increased FROM $50 TO $75 due to nature of request.
I AM LOOKING FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY ORIGINAL AS A LOGO

It is very difficult to decide what to do as a logo for this one so I am looking for creativity without going too complex.

Contest: Logo Design
Prize: $75.00 USD payable by PayPal only
Contest End Date & Time: Exactly 10 days to the hour of this post

Logo: MapleBrand - Branding Canada

File: High Resolution PNG/EPS

I own the .com and .ca so please do not include the extension as part of the logo.

I have tried to visualize a logo and have decided to keep the concept open. Basically end use would be for a company that uses the name Maple Brand.

This one is a free for all, it will be based solely on looks and how I feel about the end product so get as creative as you like.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
1.jpg

•••
here is my try,

The letter M is incorporated in to the maple leaf design. hope you like it :)

maple brand logo.png

•••
•••
here is my try,

The letter M is incorporated in to the maple leaf design. hope you like it :)

It is interesting but a bit too similar in style to my Royal Maple Contest

You have a blank canvas on this one, creativity wins it.

I HAVE A NUMBER OF MORE CONTESTS FOR MAPLES COMING SO I NEED EACH ONE OF THEM TO BE CREATIVELY DIFFERENT FROM THE LAST.

I am limited to posting two so unfortunately I have to wait to close one to proceed with the next.

Last edited:
•••
It is interesting but a bit too similar in style to my Royal Maple Contest

You have a blank canvas on this one, creativity wins it.

I HAVE A NUMBER OF MORE CONTESTS FOR MAPLES COMING SO I NEED EACH ONE OF THEM TO BE CREATIVELY DIFFERENT FROM THE LAST.

I am limited to posting two so unfortunately I have to wait to close one to proceed with the next.

I tried to incorporate crown on royal maple contest and here the letter M in to the maple leaf design.
let me try to come up with something else..

•••
•••
I have quite a few more logos to do, as soon as I can finish this one I can open another.

I'm looking for something unique, memorable and different for this one.

Think outside the box like a stamp and an ink pad, or an envelope with a wax seal, or a press seal for an official document. I have a lot of Maple Domains to brand but this one is one of the trickiest because it is Canada's national symbol and I am looking to brand the symbol but in a commercial way, geared to finance or big business or anything unique.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Logo Design for Maple Brand #Sobigraphics :
=====================================

Design Withdraw !

Thanks,
Sobi.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Sobi is in the lead on this one because it is unique and starting to look outside the box. Just keep in mind the name is for sale not to sell domain names. In Canada the Maple name is huge. There are companies selling luggage under the maple banner, selling clothes etc.

So with the domain I am saying... he own the maple brand, it can be used to sell or brand most anything.

•••
mb.png

mb03.png
mb03.png

mb1.png
mb02.png

Last edited:
•••
Logo idea. Hope I'm on track. Feedback and directions is appreciated. Good luck
maplebrand.jpg

•••
So far nothing is different, I am going to have a ton of maple logos to make for the brand one I want the brand to be the focus

Anything a bit different.... google the word brand and look at the images... some are interesting... combine them with a maple.

•••
Prize increased FROM $50 TO $75 due to nature of request.
I AM LOOKING FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY ORIGINAL AS A LOGO

It is very difficult to decide what to do as a logo for this one so I am looking for creativity without going too complex.

•••
•••
Very very interesting.... almost looks like an @ sign and a stamp like a brand.

Excellent concept

•••
This is one I fooled around with a few minutes ago

The slogan just came to me as I was trying to come up with something.
Ignore the flower, they did not have a maple

Maple Brand - Branding Canada

So "Branding Canada" would make a great addition to the logo

Picture0015.png

•••

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
mms.png

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back