Not open for further replies.

MapleDots

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
Contest: Logo Design
Prize: $50.00 USD payable by PayPal only
Contest End Date & Time: Exactly 10 days to the hour of this post

Logo: RoyalMaple
An elegant crown of sorts sculpted out of the Canadian Maple Leaf.

File: High Resolution PNG/EPS

In Canada you cannot trademark the maple leaf so get creative to sculpt a maple into a crown.

I am open to completely different ideas if the logo is pleasing.

PS. I own the .com and .ca so do not include that with logo.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@MapleDots - not sure if it was what you had in mind, my opinion is the second logo in post #73 by @kraman.157 looks best.

The gradient in the top image implies a circle and is confusing, like its trying to make a letter or another image

Yes I agree that one does look the best and I am experimenting with the gradient setting the leaf apart from the crown. It might be a little too pronounced though on the side ones. I think a bit more discreet, just to visually tie the side parts of the leaf to the top without overdoing it.

Last edited:
•••
So after much debate with my staff it looks like @kraman.157 will be the winner with this one.

Winner_Royal.jpg

We have decided to pass on the additional gradients and to use this lettering spacing.

I will add $25 to the prize if you can supply additionally a version in Blue, Purple, and Gold.
They are picked as royal colors and will allow me to display them similar to this....

http://photograpp.com/url/102/

Congratulations @kraman.157

Last edited:
•••
@maple dots

thanks for choosing my design. Files sent. payment received. Great CH. A+++++++

I should really appreciate our CH for giving feedback for all the designs. Nicely done.

Feels great working with you.

thanks once again.

•••
I received four versions and am very pleased.
Sooooo many great designs but in the end it was the combination of the crown with the maple that made the difference. The simplicity of two swoops to change a Maple leaf into a crown was pure genius.

Great job @kraman.157

My heart breaks that there can only be one winner because so many wonderful efforts on this one.

I will keep this topic open a few days for comments from the community.

•••
Congratulations @kraman.157 !

@MapleDots - whenever you get around to setting up a page with the four colors with this logo, like what you shared with photograpp, would you be so kind as to post it here? It would be nice to see the other colors as well.

•••
That is my plan.... I really like the way logos look when displayed in four variants.

The one @usernamex is talking about can be seen at www.photograpp.com

I should have this one done my tomorrow with a similar page.

•••
•••
Congratulations @kraman.157 !

@MapleDots - whenever you get around to setting up a page with the four colors with this logo, like what you shared with photograpp, would you be so kind as to post it here? It would be nice to see the other colors as well.

www.RoyalMaple.com

I am still working on trying to get the paper logo like on my previous designs.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back