REQ-LOGO Increased Prize - Maple Brand Logo Design Contest

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

MapleDots

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
Prize increased FROM $50 TO $75 due to nature of request.
I AM LOOKING FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY ORIGINAL AS A LOGO

It is very difficult to decide what to do as a logo for this one so I am looking for creativity without going too complex.

Contest: Logo Design
Prize: $75.00 USD payable by PayPal only
Contest End Date & Time: Exactly 10 days to the hour of this post

Logo: MapleBrand - Branding Canada

File: High Resolution PNG/EPS

I own the .com and .ca so please do not include the extension as part of the logo.

I have tried to visualize a logo and have decided to keep the concept open. Basically end use would be for a company that uses the name Maple Brand.

This one is a free for all, it will be based solely on looks and how I feel about the end product so get as creative as you like.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
75089_3642068caa5137c2c34d2115d04f4c10.jpg

win.png

OK guys and gals.... I am going to call it at this time....

The winner is @galalogo

I did like some of the boxed designs but in the end decided on this logo because it does not completely bix the design but does give the illusion of doing so.

Congratulations @galalogo please check your pm in a few minutes.

I will keep the post open a few days for member feedback and congratulations to the winner.
I wish I could have picked more designs to win but I saw some great concepts I can use in my next contests.

I will open two more contests for Maple designs early in the week.

•••
OK, the design winner has been paid and the files are received.

•••
I have quite a few more logos to do, as soon as I can finish this one I can open another.

I'm looking for something unique, memorable and different for this one.

Think outside the box like a stamp and an ink pad, or an envelope with a wax seal, or a press seal for an official document. I have a lot of Maple Domains to brand but this one is one of the trickiest because it is Canada's national symbol and I am looking to brand the symbol but in a commercial way, geared to finance or big business or anything unique.

Last edited:
•••
Logo Design for Maple Brand #Sobigraphics :
=====================================

Design Withdraw !

Thanks,
Sobi.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Very very interesting.... almost looks like an @ sign and a stamp like a brand.

Excellent concept

•••

Last edited:
•••
•••
The design by @kraman.157 in my last post is currently in the lead

•••
•••
Picture0020.png

This one is the closest to my vision and I don not want to introduce any other design elements but I am willing to entertain the possibility of the b and d getting extended up.

If anyone else wants to toss in another option I would consider a maple evenly spaced from left to right side maybe like the top half of a maple coming up from the letters to look like its poking up. Even a bigger maple.

I think I have the lower half of the logo I want and several members are very close there.

I do like the small maple but am open to more creativity on the maple if it is symmetrical and looks good. Do not use any other design elements though, no veins or unnecessary complications on the maple. A few of you are not using the real canadian maple.

•••
•••
•••
Picture0024.png

If I had a hockey team I would kill for this logo, its hot and reminds me a bit of the Toronto Maple Leafs.

•••
•••
•••
Really good effort guys and gals

Here are my 3 finalists so far in no particular order

Finalist #1

Picture0027.png

The more I look at this one the more I like it, perfect symmetry.

I think the grey border around around the word brand as to be thinned to the level of the border around the maple.

•••
Finalist #2

Picture0026.png

Again very good symmetry, simple and to the point

•••
So far from all designs these are the 3 I will be picking from...... any member input is appreciated

•••
•••
Feedback please. Thanks.

logo.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Like this one?
m21.png

nn.png

nnn.png

Last edited:
•••
Picture0032.png

This version is great... leave it as one of the finalists

•••
74883_8a1158d64def76143e3aa30f2d744f15.jpg

I did not think I would consider another entry at this point but this one is intriguing.
Not sure about the A-Maple part but the symmetry of the logo is very nice. Maybe try the Maple to the left of the M or something.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back