Not open for further replies.

MapleDots

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
Contest: Logo Design
Prize: $50.00 USD payable by PayPal only
Contest End Date & Time: Exactly 10 days to the hour of this post

Logo: RoyalMaple
An elegant crown of sorts sculpted out of the Canadian Maple Leaf.

File: High Resolution PNG/EPS

In Canada you cannot trademark the maple leaf so get creative to sculpt a maple into a crown.

I am open to completely different ideas if the logo is pleasing.

PS. I own the .com and .ca so do not include that with logo.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
royall.jpg
r.jpg

•••
•••
First try:

Last edited:
•••
This one also greatly appealed to me but you would have to fix the spelling and the two side cut outs should look similar to the top one. The separation of the slit takes away from the look. (don't know if you understand what I am talking about). The design is definitely a close second....

like this
royyall.png

•••
•••
My staff is evenly split on these two...

Picture0021.png
Picture0022.png

I like the simplicity of both logos

I am looking for advice from members now to see who prefers what.

•••
@9Generasi as per some staff feedback
- the edges seem harsh compared to other logo and this could be caused by slits in leaf being too big (long) and maybe too close to the tips of the maple.
- centre the P in maple under the Y in royal

@kraman.157 as per staff feedback
- move crown down a bit, maybe increase size a tiny bit but not too much.
- space your lettering similar to logo on left, seems that is getting favored by staff.

At this point both of these logos are winners as per our vision.
The deciding factor is the blending of the leaf with the crown in the two versions.
I might have to put it up in a poll to members for a decision.... both are totally on vision and both would work.

Any members reading this... feel free to chime in.

•••
Rev.
ooe.png

Last edited:
•••
Thank you but don't add any more design elements to the one we picked please. Move the shortened slits down inside the leaf and not so close to the edges. We don't want it to look a bit softer near the edges, too many sharp points on the logo could appear harsh to a client.

•••
•••
Sorry, you are still not quite following me, the original one was fine.... we just thought shorten the slits and move them down away from the top edges to soften the lines. The slits are too close to the tips of the leaves. Go back to the previous version and make the slits a bit shorter and move them away from the tips of the leag.

I am sorry if I cannot convey it any better.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
[Edit]
Still trying.

logo.jpg

logo.jpg

logo.jpg

logo2.jpg

Last edited:
•••
royalmaple3.jpg

royalmaple2.jpg

Here's my revision hope you like it. Good luck

Last edited:
•••
•••
Since there was no response to from my other finalist yesterday I have determined this to the the single finalist at the moment.

I was given two choices......

•••
Gradient #1 - I like it and am deciding

Picture0030.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
I like Gradient #2 better and am wondering if you add the gradient on the left and right side of the upper leaf, that would give a bigger separation from the crown to the leaf. So feather it in from the center to lett leaf part to the outside and same for other side.

I hope I am clearly communicating what I am thinking

Last edited:
•••
So
Since there was no response to from my other finalist yesterday I have determined this to the the single finalist at the moment.

I was given two choices......

I think., I will send my revision today...

Sorry late information

Thanks...

•••
Last edited:
•••
I like Gradient #2 better and am wondering if you add the gradient on the left and right side of the upper leaf, that would give a bigger separation from the crown to the leaf. So feather it in from the center to lett leaf part to the outside and same for other side.

I hope I am clearly communicating what I am thinking

here is it,

royal maple.png

•••
@MapleDots - not sure if it was what you had in mind, my opinion is the second logo in post #73 by @kraman.157 looks best.

The gradient in the top image implies a circle and is confusing, like its trying to make a letter or another image

•••
I know this is not my contest so not sure if my opinion counts..and trying to center you out @galalogo but #1 and #3 images look like a maple leaf wearing a bra, (might be a "infinity symbol or a figure 8 but that what it looks like to me)

I love the feedback, thank you. HeHe, Yes I thought it looked like a bra too but did not want to say anything.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back