Improve my landing page

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

alex067

skytreatment.com || homelistings.orgEstablished Member
Impact
Hey everyone, I am constructing my own landing page for the domains I am selling. Doing anything to increase visibility and improve the chance for a sale.

www.SpeakEther.com is an example of one of my live landing pages.

What do you guys want to see on a landing page? What information do you want to see that would edge you that little bit closer to submitting an offer?

Do you want to see traffic stats? auto-appraisal stats? a brief summary to what makes the domain attractive? registry information? Or is a single form enough for you?

Also have to consider that most people that are buying the domian are not in the domain business.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'd eliminate www
I'd add a phone number field as the more information you have on a buyer the more you can google on them.
Good domain name kinda sells itself. Most statistics shown at other venues are bot infested so useless. Automated appraisals useless as well as accuracy doesn't come automated. Haven't had an "end user" buyer ask for statistics in 15+ years of selling domains. They buy cause they have a game plan for the domain and could care less about age, traffic, cheap logos, and what some automated tool thinks it's worth.
General points on why premium domains are valuable can help. Buying process/escrow explanation can help. Escrow banner can help. SSL can help. etc... Anything you can add to instill trust helps.

Last edited:
•••
Sent you a message via contact form on lander. I too agree, eliminate the www
Background picture and text field lighter color

•••
Thank you guys for your input!

Gonna add in the phone number and remove the www (y)

•••
I'd also change the color of the submit button to "Green" and maybe reword it to "Send Offer" or "Send Domain Offer" etc...

•••
I'd change the color of "for sale" to red. Or put a for sale image box on top left corner of the box.

•••
"This domain is currently up for sale" should be bigger and in another color. And I would change the phrase to "This domain is for sale".

•••
Hey everyone, I am constructing my own landing page for the domains I am selling. Doing anything to increase visibility and improve the chance for a sale.

www.SpeakEther.com is an example of one of my live landing pages.

What do you guys want to see on a landing page? What information do you want to see that would edge you that little bit closer to submitting an offer?

Do you want to see traffic stats? auto-appraisal stats? a brief summary to what makes the domain attractive? registry information? Or is a single form enough for you?

Also have to consider that most people that are buying the domian are not in the domain business.

its not bad
leave it that way
and move on

•••
Change the #ff0000 (red) button color to, #d58512 (orange1) or #ec971f (orange2).

Calls to action that are asking for your interest/offer that require a click are typically either orange or green, never red. Sometimes even blue if you are asking for something that requires trust like your eMail address or signing up to something.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back