xynames domain landing page

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

xynames

XYNames.comTop Member
Impact
What do you think?
www.xynames.com

this is the universal landing page people land on after going to any of my domains for sale, such as for example www.pay3.com and then clicking on the "____.com is for sale!" link at the top and bottom.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So you are talking about good positioning and seo and good domain name.
I mean visual design.

•••
I understand what you are saying. The other guy Josytal is simply saying that whoever lands on the site is finding it to be a respectable site that inspires confidence, and making offers via the submission form.

I also get offers every few days or so to broker domains for other domainers.

Last edited:
•••
So you have a good domain list.

•••
Yes. But also that people want me to sell domains for them implies that the site inspires confidence.

However they also may be inquiring based on our reported domain sales which XYNames sales are reported at various marketing research firms all over the web.

•••
I just a little bit perfectionist
here is my site: virtualnamemarket.com

•••
Okay but - to each his own: yours is one of those long lonnng sites that you must scroll down and down to see it. Those types of sites were prevalent in the mid 1990s, partly because people didn’t know how to use html properly yet, and then everyone went away from that design towards websites where you may see the entire page or at least most of the page upon landing.

These long lonnnnng must-scroll-down-to-see-anything websites are making a comeback but you must keep in mind why they went out of fashion: because people land on your page, can’t see what it is about, and simply leave without scrolling.

When I go to your site on my iPhone all I see are a couple of nonsensical big yellow on red numbers, and have no idea what it is about.

Last edited:
•••
I dont mean excatly the design.
I mean DETAILS.
I check each margin, padding, if I use mark then I use it on all the site and not just on a few images.
I try avoid too much difference in font sizes, not use 30 as <h1> and 18 as <h2>.
Just try to find better color combination for your website buttons and some places where you use red/blue.
Check and fix the margin between all images, it must be the same etc..
DETAILS and MORE DETAILS...

•••
When I go to your site on my iPhone all I see are a couple of nonsensical big yellow on red numbers, and have no idea what it is about.
It is because I have to put back the header I have on a desktop layout, but I dont have now any interes to work with this site.
Anyway, it says Virtual Name Market and if someone has no idea about what is that so it means he dont need any domain.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back