IT.COM

.IM Discussion

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I have seen quite a few registered lately, has anyone got any comments on these names. What if there was a good keyword name, is it worth grabbing.

I believe its the Isle Of Man, but are people possibly going to use the "Instant Messaging" acronym for these domains??

Thanks for any advice??

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
promo is over... renewal is quite expensive imho.. i sold only one.. :P

i got better luck selling .ws lol

•••
thank you dotker :) it was a pleasure doing business with you on that one :D

Premium.im :)

Shahid

•••
it was a great sale shahid thank a lot.. :)

•••
Just purchased eng.im from a fellow domainer.
Preliminary development will be on the lines of an free engineering links directory with paid profiles and possibly email.

Am open to other good ideas.

andy.

•••
Just purchased eng.im from a fellow domainer.
Preliminary development will be on the lines of an free engineering links directory with paid profiles and possibly email.

Am open to other good ideas.

andy.

I think that's a solid idea Andy! It could also be useful for English language links.

Good luck!

•••
Calling.im
Ext.im

Who wants them? Make a great offer NOW

•••
•••
That's nice domain good luck with it.

Shahid

•••
•••
Your Welcome, .im sales have come down but i guess i will renewing all mine for the next 2 years :) and see how they turn out

•••
I just had an email asking about ooo.im and whether its for sale or not??, what would someone use that for??? lol

Is transferring .im names the same as other extensions, are there any catches, costs etc to transfer .im names

•••
I registered the following names:

Food.im
Movie.im
Movies.im

:)

•••
I wonder if movie is not more American than British English. I thought they say 'films'.

•••
I can see the following stats in Google Adwords Tool:

Movie - 101,000,000
Movies - 68,000,000
Film - 16,600,000
Films - 4,090,000

So I think I got the right keywords yeah ;)

•••
Any decent sales to speak of lately?

•••
investing more in .im now wouldn't be the right thing as it seems the tld is going to take time to take off speaking of sales

CarSales im $310 Oct 09 Sedo Auction 2 8 N N Carsales.im - car sales Resources and Information.This website is for sale! Sedo
Invention im $250 Oct 09 Sedo Auction 1 9 N N Invention.im - Invention Resources and Information.This website is for sale! Sedo
TopiX im $150 Oct 09 Sedo Auction 2 5 N N Topix.im - top ix Resources and Information. Sedo

not sure if anyone succeeded as a lot of domains sold on sedo never make it to final payment too :)

•••
As I'm from the Isle of Man, a web developer & domains, I bought a few domains:

mim.im (palindrome 3 letter domain MIMIM)
messy.im
stowell.im (manx surname)

Any interest?

PS - £8.99pa @ Domain monster

---------- Post added at 05:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 AM ----------

no_url_shorteners
trillian.im
scr.im
pic.im

Seem quite well ranked domains.

•••
Items.im
Tones.im
Screensavers.im

I am selling these if anyone wants to make an offer

Last edited:
•••
I have only bought this site for Free Picture Hosting Picture.im..
other then that I do not see any value in .im domains unless targeted at the local market..

toni

•••
Thought I would try out a mini site on .im

Retirement

See If I can get it indexed. If so I will try out a few more...

•••
i feel this is not a sales thread to advertise .im for sale this is a discussion place where you can know about .im or even showcase your .im

if you all start posting whats for sale it makes panic in the market and trust me you wont even be able to get your reg fee out of it then just thought would let you.

Shahid

•••
Currently which is the cheapest place to buy .im domains as I can find DomainMonster is charging $14.99

Any more cheaper than that?

•••
also would like to know (have bought my 2nd .im now)..

also how come some registrars (or is it all of them??) do not allow you to transfer?

toni

•••
@ Toni

Yeah, we can transfer out to any other registrar.

By the way, I registered Help.im

•••
I don`t know what to say about the .im tld.

I have some .im domains: loto.im / agenda.im / program.im / programs.im / travelling.im / keyword.im / resources.im ... Any value for this? :)

In the future, for sure that this tld will be more developed than now! ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back