Dynadot

.IM Discussion

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I have seen quite a few registered lately, has anyone got any comments on these names. What if there was a good keyword name, is it worth grabbing.

I believe its the Isle Of Man, but are people possibly going to use the "Instant Messaging" acronym for these domains??

Thanks for any advice??

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I like .im. As mine age, i will make a profit. I am very confident about that.

•••
Will i get 5 figures?....not likely. Will i get 20 times my money. I think i will.

•••
I regged give.im because there are no extensions with that word that can be hand regged for under $500. And those are not very good new gtlds.

•••
I'm holding some of the top .IM domains like Social.IM, Hotels.IM, Cars.IM, Law.IM, Travel.IM, Media.IM, Mobile.IM, Fashion.IM, Free.IM and few more. But no interest from endusers especially since the launch of new gTLDs.

•••
Not to mention my give.im has a 2k GoDaddy appraisal. :xf.wink:

•••
I'm holding some of the top .IM domains like Social.IM, Hotels.IM, Cars.IM, Law.IM, Travel.IM, Media.IM, Mobile.IM, Fashion.IM, Free.IM and few more. But no interest from endusers especially since the launch of new gTLDs.
Yeah, you do have some great generics!

•••
I own 'drones' and the only offer I received was like $10 I think (or maybe $100)... that was the only offer in the 3+ years I own it

•••
I would not drop those. Make sure they are on Sedo. They have 3 reported sales this year at x,xxx.

I think price is everything. .im looks good, sounds good, and is short and memorable.

If you put them on flippa i bet you would get x,xxx or close for any one of those.

•••
No, Flippa is just a waste of time, only if it is a premium listing it may get some attention.

•••
I would not drop those. Make sure they are on Sedo. They have 3 reported sales this year at x,xxx.

I think price is everything. .im looks good, sounds good, and is short and memorable.

If you put them on flippa i bet you would get x,xxx or close for any one of those.

Thanks!

I have all listed at Sedo and Afternic with BIN except the recent one's I acquired so thanks for the heads up as I just checked and weren't listed. Just added them :)

•••
I regged give.im because there are no extensions with that word that can be hand regged for under $500. And those are not very good new gtlds.

@Silentptnr
give.pe $50
give.wf $8

I know, I know, a little obscure. But they exist ;)

•••
•••
•••
It seems still lot of good dictionary/product words are there to hand register.

•••
•••
•••
I get them at Dynadot for 7.99. Best renewal I know is Name.com at 12.99.

•••
I checked on TLD-List.com . Good site to check for cheapest reg, renewal and transfer. Doesn't include when sites run specials though. :)

•••
I sold iOS.im for $40 at flippa

•••
Hello dot im lovers,

I catched weed(.)im
Maybe there is no market but I love it :)

What's news since 2018 ?

•••
Hello dot im lovers,

I catched weed(.)im
Maybe there is no market but I love it :)

What's news since 2018 ?

I've some top keywords but endusers have almost no interest since the launch of ngTLDs.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back