IT.COM

If you won the Powerball, which domain would you buy immediately?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Apparently the USA Powerball is at $1.5billion.

Although the odds are 1 in 242million, I suppose there is a chance that a domain investor could win the whole thing.

If you won $1.5bn this week. Which one domain name would you go out and buy immediately?

You can only choose one :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Lol.....if I won the powerball I would never ever buy another domain again.

I wouldn't even use my computer at all for anything work related... cos I wont be doing any work what so ever.... ever ever again. :P
I agree...to an extent. I love great domain names so much I could never truly give them up. I would renew my favorites to maximum years, then just leave them for 10 or 20 years and go live on my newly purchased island.

Oh, but not before relentlessly hounding the owner of ★.com to sell to me!

•••
•••
•••
Start my own domain extensions.:xf.wink:

•••
AA.com, AAA.com, CAC.com, and then apply to become registrar.

•••
•••
I'd quit domaining for good, but since I like to end on a high (Sienfeld) , will buy Symbolics.com

•••
I may buy 10 million barrel Oil now...

•••
I would buy powerball.rocks

•••
AM.com. My initials and the first 12 hours of every day :)

•••
:)snapnames.com would be enough for me, including their business.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello,

If I really need to buy one it would be:

Work.sucks

I would then stop working with domains and anything else. Secondly, build my dream house and spend my days traveling, reading, growing exotic fruits, listen to podcasts and walk in the mountains. Maybe take up some Muay Thai again.

•••
Money.com including the site and writers

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back