Dynadot

If you won the Powerball, which domain would you buy immediately?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Apparently the USA Powerball is at $1.5billion.

Although the odds are 1 in 242million, I suppose there is a chance that a domain investor could win the whole thing.

If you won $1.5bn this week. Which one domain name would you go out and buy immediately?

You can only choose one :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The first names .com of myself and kids.

•••
Must feel a bit boring to invest then ;)

•••
•••
•••

Although the odds are 1 in 242million, I suppose there is a chance that a domain investor could win the whole thing.

If you won $1.5bn this week. Which one domain name would you go out and buy immediately?

You're off a bit by the odds James. It's 1 in 292.2million. But who's counting? :)

So the domain I would grab is LUCKY.com I would use all the media coverage and immediately build a global brand!

•••
I'd probably make the jump to my own registrar and drop catching service.

•••
Ah. I read earlier it was 1 in 242million. Still pretty impossible

•••
Ah. I read earlier it was 1 in 242million. Still pretty impossible

Yeah, last year they changed the 5 numbers to pick out of from 59 to 69 that's why it's so crazy. My name is also James and I might have to try to get James.com again.l. What domain would you target?

Last edited:
•••
Yeah, last year they changed the 5 numbers to pick out of from 59 to 69 that's why it's so crazy. My name is also James and I might have to try to get James.com again with a more realistic offer lol. What domain would you target?

I'd buy JI.com.

•••
You're off a bit by the odds James. It's 1 in 292.2million. But who's counting? :)

So the domain I would grab is LUCKY.com I would use all the media coverage and immediately build a global brand!

Lucky.com sounds perfect with the occasion and is a great name!

I'd do lottery.com

•••
•••

All of them.

•••
MySecretToWinningTheLottery.com

I would create some complicated formula all the down the way page and then at the bottom, I would put a rick roll video.

Haha :laugh:

•••
•••
All 2L.com's that were willing to sell.

•••
I'd buy icann and own the internet:)

•••
•••
•••
•••
Honestly doubt I'd care and would probably start auctions on my current 519 aged .coms at $1 and donate all the auction money to charity.

•••
theinternet .com or www .com

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back