NameSilo

If you won the Powerball, which domain would you buy immediately?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Apparently the USA Powerball is at $1.5billion.

Although the odds are 1 in 242million, I suppose there is a chance that a domain investor could win the whole thing.

If you won $1.5bn this week. Which one domain name would you go out and buy immediately?

You can only choose one :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would never buy a domain again lol... and enjoy great times with family and friends ;)

Live Life.png

•••
If I won the Powerball, I wouldn't need any more money. I'd sell off my entire portfolio. Heck I could probably just give them all away ;)

•••
Whatever was undervalued and liquid

•••
home.com so I can have me@home email address.
Other than that - I cant think of any name I really desperately want.
I would probably still buy domains - since I'm an addict and it's a fun hobby for me, not a "day job"

•••
The whole point of working and domaining is to make money. With that kind of money, selling domains is really child's play.

Although, you could buy a premium domain and then build a mega-business around it. :xf.smile:

•••
•••
With 1.4b I wouldn't bother. But would concentrate on making the world a better place for kids..

•••
I don't need to invest anymore. Just hold the dollar. Sell it while it's higher. Buy back while it's lower by currency exchange. Dont need anymore investment advice. I can live with it the rest of my life with my family. Why do i need to think again about working.. Keeping rich doesn't work that way anymore.

•••
•••
VR.com

Then make the best online, on demand VR experience in the world.

•••
•••
•••
If i buy all 242 mil combos -
242 million x 1$ = $242 mil
Will get you $1.5 billion

Is that right? Provided no other person wins along with me.

•••
•••
Nothing. I'd never buy another domain again.

•••
I'd set up my own registrar and buy m.com

•••
•••
I have the one which I would buy - but if I wouldn't have it, I would buy it - although I am not sure if this sum of money would be enough to buy it.

•••
iwonpowerball in all extensions

•••
•••
•••
Winning.com to post pictures of my castle on my private island taken from my jet. Or maybe a Batcave...Could go either way :)

•••
Lol.....if I won the powerball I would never ever buy another domain again.

I wouldn't even use my computer at all for anything work related... cos I wont be doing any work what so ever.... ever ever again. :P

•••
i would spend a big part of those money to differentiate my portfolio.
2 word brandables, 5L brandable, some 4L brandable and some names with very high search terms on it.
Then i'll start the waiting game and reply to inquiries :)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back