Dynadot

If you have to reveal one secret of your domaining success, what would be?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Domain Monk

Mindful DomainingTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
100% com Get the basics down before ‘other’

Fits like glove & staying that way :) disclipline

Last edited:
•••
Domains are a manna vehicle through which God's providence is able to manifest. God is on the throne. He resists the proud but gives grace give to the humble. Once you understand this, you realize that scarcity is an illusion and will begin to see the divinity and providence in every domain sale. You also gain clarity on dry spells when little or no sales happen.

•••
I would say pick only domains that you would renew for next few years.

•••
Domains are a manna vehicle through which God's providence is able to manifest. God is on the throne. He resists the proud but gives grace give to the humble. Once you understand this, you realize that scarcity is an illusion and will begin to see the divinity and providence in every domain sale. You also gain clarity on dry spells when little or no sales happen.
Sorry Rob,

But this a load of drivel.....People don't need mumbo jumbo to feel grateful for a domain sale or persevere through the dry spells....

Haven't seen you post in a while, hope you're well.

•••
•••
select a niche, study past sales & learn how to develop your names using a CMS.

Cheers
Corey

•••
I wouldn’t say I’m successful, but been involved in 6 figure sales (both buying and selling) and many people here believe I own 7 figure or multi-million assets on domains I’m currently holding (please don’t type publicly what I own for people that know).

Key to acquiring these domains is operating under the radar (as I’ve got ‘some’ of them for reasonable prices).

If I type my real name into Google along with “domains” nothing comes up, yet if I was a person who liked the spotlight on me, if I enquired for a domain and the owner of this domain typed my name into Google, they’d see straight away I’m an investor, which means it would be a lot harder for me to do a deal/price goes up or deal is lost from the get go.

Act small-time, go against advice people usually give (ie having a professional e-mail address), use a Gmail account/hotmail account for enquiring for domains (act small time) and operate under the radar (keeping business to yourself) would be my advice.

Last edited:
•••
Avoid names that are good but in sectors that won't spend money on domains. Getting money (4+ figure sales) from restaurants, electricians, plumbers, beauty salons and most other sectors are rare.

•••
Love it. I don't know why, but brings to mind the classic preach scene by Jackson in Pulp Fiction;

•••
Sorry Rob,

But this a load of drivel.....People don't need mumbo jumbo to feel grateful for a domain sale or persevere through the dry spells....

Sort of Translation:

Embrace your gifts and be free to ask for guidance!

Regards

Last edited:
•••
If you reveal the secret, the secret is not the secret anymore.

•••
Sort of Translation:

Embrace your gifts and be free to ask for guidance!

Regards
No need for divine intervention to do that :xf.wink:

•••
sml_small.jpg

•••

Many don’t realize how much the non-physical is at hand.

•••
How much would you pay for such a secret?

•••
Sorry Rob,

Well, I have definitely found otherwise and I have seen so many miracles for customers including just this week, so I am going to have to disagree.

And here is my favorite book of the last 400 years. I gave out so many copies in print that I just published it as a free eBook:

https://mysteryofprovidence.com/

Suffice it to say that we have been busy. And that is not "mumbo jumbo" either.

•••
Many don’t realize how much the non-physical is at hand.

Some cant (or they refuse) see the forest for the trees. Those that live only in the physical world will die with it.

ADD: My secret is to reinvest in quality domains and hold them until the right buyer comes along.

Last edited:
•••
Well, I have definitely found otherwise and I have seen so many miracles for customers including just this week, so I am going to have to disagree.

And here is my favorite book of the last 400 years. I gave out so many copies in print that I just published it as a free eBook:

One man's mumbo is another's jumbo....we will agree to disagree...

Thanks for the link, but it's not not my cup of tea - going through a fantasy & Sci Fi stage atm....

•••
One man's mumbo is another's jumbo... .

Some day you will discover that there is more wisdom in that statement than you realize.

•••
Some day you will discover that there is more wisdom in that statement than you realize.
It's a play on words from a well known saying......I understand already

•••

A miracle is a social construct where preceding causes are of sufficient mystery to invoke mysticism or divine intervention for an individual or group.

That said, as a meta, maybe we should all to some extent embrace the miraculous concept of a miracle to bask in appreciative joy for the wonder of what is!

Thanks for sharing your favorite book btw, I'll take a look.

Last edited:
•••
Domain names fall into the category of abundance.
Abundance is the algorithm of life. (All go rhythm)
Churn and burn if necessary.
Acquire premium assets that can be a utility to help humanity while preserving wealth now.

•••
•••
its a hobby, that keeps it successful to me. :)

•••
Back