Dynadot

I bid winning with 6sv.com yesterday, but I can not find the seller information

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
the seller have not send pm to me,pls help me

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
who is the seller of the 6sv.com???

i bid this domain and i winning with the names for two days via NP action, but the seller did not contact me,pls contact me asap,if over 24 Hours,I will be complaints

•••
•••
uhhh... If you won the domain through Sedo, I have a suggestion for you. Why don't you ... pay for it? If you win a domain through Sedo, you deal through Sedo not NamePros(which should be obvious). I do not have any special mental powers(such as telepathy) so knowing that you won the domain without telling me is impossible for a mere mortal like myself. It is not important who won or sold the domain anyway since we will not be dealing with each other directly.

In this transaction, you will be dealing with Sedo, not me directly. I would suggest that you figure out how Sedo works before bidding on any other domains. You are required to read their TOS before becoming a member. You obviously did not do this. There is no excuse for bidding on a domain through Sedo without knowing how Sedo works. All information is clearly displayed on Sedo's site.

Here is how it will work.

1. You pay Sedo.

2. When Sedo receives payment, they contact me and I push the domain to Sedo.

3. When Sedo has both the domain and the payment, they pay me and push the domain to you.

If you have any other questions, please check Sedo's site. Sedo's customer support section has an FAQ section that should answer any questions you may have.

•••
I think he means he won it on NP Live, I cant find the results thread myself.

Guess RJ forgot to post it.

Hope he gets to it soon :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back