Dynadot

guide I've funds, but don't know much about which type of domains should I buy.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

David001

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
Hello domaimers,

I'm in domain business last from 3 months, and still learning.

I heard about namepros on X, and yesterday i registered my account on here.

I have $8000 funds, and want to invest in domains but don't wanna to lose my remaining funds because i've already lost huge money in crypto.

Please guide me which type of domains should i invest, Liquid domains like: 4 letter .com, 3letter .net or brandable 2 word domains?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Solution
It's going to take you years before you gain the knowledge and experience to have a good understanding of domain investing. Save your money until you are wise enough to invest profitably. Completely disregard any values shown on domain appraisals.
The best and most wise way for you to spend your funds it's giving them to me

Jokes aside, welcome to this community... 👊

p.s. some guys here are really crazy. proceed with cautions

•••
Upvote 0
Hi

no domains are really liquid, unless you are willing to sell them for less than market value or less than you paid for them or less than you might get if you held them for the right buyer.

the liquidity is on the "buy side" of the domain.

ie: i purchased 3 char.com, 3 letter.org and some 4 letter.com 10 > 20 years ago, when prices and competition was much lower.

back then i could buy 3 char com for reg fee or $20 > $50.
in today's market, they are selling for high $$$ to $,$$$, depending on letters and numbers in the name.

so, the liquidity of them is, i could sell one for $700 and still profit, even when factoring renewal costs for 15 years.

best for you to scour thru the domains wanted section and go back 10+ years to see what buyers were looking for and what they were willing to pay.

also, read thru domains for sale threads.
you might notice a lot of titles say "premium" domain for sale, but real premium domains don't need such descriptions, because it should be obvious.

brandables are hard to sell, mostly because majority aren't really brandable.
to me, they're just bullshit strings of letters, that most can barely pronounce, but they call them brandable because they have no other category to put them in.

i'd stay away from .xyz/ .io/ the majority of new extensions and even .ai

if you can find some high quality two/three word .com domains that make sense and have obvious meaning, those might be good options.

three letter .org prices have been rising steady for past few years and good ones are hard to come by.
some i have get traffic and earn a few $ in ppc.

as mentioned above, it's crazy in this game, so be aware of folks trying to get in your pocket.

Good Luck!

imo....

•••
Upvote 0
It's going to take you years before you gain the knowledge and experience to have a good understanding of domain investing. Save your money until you are wise enough to invest profitably. Completely disregard any values shown on domain appraisals.

•••
Upvote 2
Solution
Thanks bro

•••
Upvote 0
Hi

no domains are really liquid, unless you are willing to sell them for less than market value or less than you paid for them or less than you might get if you held them for the right buyer.

ie: i purchased 3 char.com, 3 letter.org and some 4 letter.com 10 > 20 years ago, when prices and competition was much lower.

in today's market, they are selling for high $$$ to $,$$$, depending on letters and numbers in the name.

so, the liquidity of them is, i could sell one for $700 and still profit, even when factoring renewal costs for 15 years.

best for you to scour thru the domains wanted section and go back 10+ years to see what buyers were looking for and what they were willing to pay.

you might notice a lot of titles say "premium" domain for sale, but real premium domains don't need such descriptions, because it should be obvious.

to me, they're just bullshit strings of letters, that most can barely pronounce, but they call them brandable because they have no other category to put them in.

if you can find some high quality two/three word .com domains that make sense and have obvious meaning, those might be good options.

three letter .org prices have been rising steady for past few years and good ones are hard to come by.

as mentioned above, it's crazy in this game, so be aware of folks trying to get in your pocket.

Good Luck!

imo....
Noted, 2 word make sense like: WhiteHorse .com, SmartHumans.com ?

•••
Upvote 0
Hello
Don't waste your time and money here is the final solution.
My secret knowledge will disrupt all areas of human lives, even such brand as Tesla will be crap compared to the brans I created and you could create.
Find a group of investors, because soon it will be too late for all of you, then you will cry online "why we didn't take this opportunity?" I assure 1000% that will happen as I predict!
P.s. recently I have read that a second company was bought for 100Mil and they use the secret name in it, this is another great news for me!

Last edited:
•••
Upvote 0
•••
Upvote 0
•••
Upvote 0
Noted, 2 word make sense like: WhiteHorse .com, SmartHumans.com ?
Yes and no.

Yes, if those specific names are part of a large collection of names (2k plus). There's way more info about this I really dont have time to list here.

No, if those are the only names you have and you're just sitting on them waiting for someone to inquire about it.

Yes, if these are the only names you have but you're actively promoting them in places like SquadHelp.com, BrandBucket.com or to incubator/startup for enduser discovery when they're trying to come up with name ideas.

No, if these are the only names you have and you're just listing them for general sale on godaddy and any other registrar site (unless it's part of 2k plus number of names you have).

This is barely enough info, but hopefully it's somewhat helpful.

It's really a numbers game when dealing with these types of style of names.

•••
Upvote 0
Hi

Good Luck!

imo....
Thanks for the short and brief HeadsUp, I've been studying domains for about 3 months now, and decided to slowly start buying two word or three words .coms from closeouts and pending delete to outbound and build a consistent cashflow, any advice from you regarding a practical method to find good ones and how to find good keywords that sell in a regular basis...?

•••
Upvote 0
The person who posted this thread is a scammer as per @Haroon Basha remarks about him

•••
Upvote 0
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back