Dynadot

HUGE Day Yesterday! Anyone else have a surprisingly large February 19th?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
HUGE Day Yesterday! Anyone else have a surprisingly large February 18th?

Can't discuss real numbers due to TOS, but if normally I earned X per day, yesterday's revenue was 3.5X. I've heard a lot of folks pointing out that the RPC has been changing dramatically, but this was the first time I saw such a large increase.
My impressions were spot on average, as was the CTR, but the RPC (CPC) was through the roof! I won't know what channels it came from in particular for 2 days due to the channel tracking delay, but I'll be interested to see which page(s) came through in flying colors.
Personally, I'm hoping it continues...(of course)... anyone else have a good day yesterday?
-Allan

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I wish I could glow with you about yesterday but my best day so far this month was Monday, February 14. I guess that's all I can write without violating the TOS.

BTW: Don't u mean Feb 18th? Today is the 19th, isn't it? :p

:notme:

AmCy

•••
Indeedy :) Changing to Feb 18th now.
-Allan

•••
I had a good day yesterday. Wasn't my best but holding a good average right now.

•••
yup i had a good day... I watched school of rock

•••
Fridays are always the best days for me in terms of revenue from PPC. I didn't notice anything particularly exciting though.

School of Rock rocks. :)

•••
My best day was the 16th of this month. Mind you its the most ive ever had on one given day :) and ive had the banner on my site for nearly a year :)

•••
I don't really look at revenue on a daily basis because this fluctuates a lot and sometimes very erratically. I tend view it on a weekly and monthly basis. The reults are easier to chart and easier to predict (although never that accurately) and forecast month end earnings.
I have to say the past week has been improving a lot from the previous weeks, but if i compare the results for the same sites from a year ago for the same period, it is actually down a few percentage notches.

•••
I really hope to get better feedback than I get now...

•••
Well, yesterday, Feb 19, was the worst day I've had since Jan 2. My overall page impressions have remained steady, but the revenue is way down. If this trend continues I'll probably bail from the program, now that there are a few decent competitors available. I get too much harassment from those people.

AmCy

•••
I had a good day on Friday, well nothing spectacular but my CTR returned to what it normaly is, after 5 days of a bad CTR.

•••
I've found that my earnings have been rather steady recently (Since December or so), although increasing at a marginal rate.
Still no channel stats, but yesterday and today look more "normal" thus far.
-Allan

•••
*Waves pathetic white victory flag* My earnings went from X to .17X. I don't see any increase from my earnings at all. Maybe some day :`(

•••
Nope...nothing special here...

•••
Aight, tracking figures are in.
The increase in the CPC came from 2 sites, one of which was a surprise because Google through "wrong" ads up for some time, and still is.
First: http://www.link-through.com , I'm in the process of reworking the structure of the site, and apparently that caused almost all my subdirectories to rework their keywords, and some were weird indeed. Higher cost keywords were assigned, and thus even though the CTR was similar, the CPC increased dramatically.
Second: My "invade" network of sites saw a slightly higher CPC, which contributed to the overall effect.
-Allan

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back