IT.COM

report How to get a refund from PayPal?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

kite26

Fearless BirdTop Member
Impact
I lost my money because the member @Buy.name refuse to push the domain shop.ws to my Namesilo account. I paid him via Paypal. All that i want is a member to guide me how to get a refund from Paypal (if it is possible). Thank you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I want a direct paypal e-mail to contact them.

•••
at my paypal

Attachments

• sketch-1583570797897.jpg
    sketch-1583570797897.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 225
•••
•••
As long as you did not pay with family and friends you can open a dispute on any transaction in the dispute center. Not sure if you can dispute Family Friends but I would think not. Sometimes the staff will help you here if you add a moderator to your convo with him.

•••
I send e-mail to paypal (customer service) and i explained them the reason that i want refund. I hope they investigate that and get the refund.

•••
I send e-mail to paypal (customer service) and i explained them the reason that i want refund. I hope they investigate that and get the refund.

as long as your buyer has funds in his pp account
you will get refund

but if he hasn't:
bye bye monetas

•••
Paypal says that buyers have 180 days from the date of the transaction to open a dispute in the resolution center.

To open a dispute, paypal recommend these step :

# Go to resolution centre https://www.paypal.com/disputes/
# Click Dispute a Transaction.
# Select the button beside the transaction you want to dispute, then click Continue.
# Select ‘Item dispute’, click Continue and follow the on-screen instructions.

Or alternatively , we could phone paypal staff and describe that we want to make a dispute for some a transaction.

•••
What is the phone of paypal? I tried one a it didnt work.

•••
•••
I sent them 2 e-mails referring his name and his e-mail. I sent e-mail to him, asking to return my money back. I hope this help the situation.

Last edited:
•••
at auction domain sold bin @lotk. why you buy and transfer your money?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-03-07-17-57-37-16.png
    Screenshot_2020-03-07-17-57-37-16.png
    300.2 KB · Views: 228
•••
•••
•••
Why don’t you answer the question posed OP, did you pay via secure method, or did you pay friends and family.

If you paid friends and family then as far as PayPal is involved you were circumventing fees in pretending to send an actual transaction, as a gift. So that is why you don’t see a dispute button most likely, and don’t have a dispute option. I would think your funds are gone, unless you can contact the seller, and he has already withdrawn, or spent the funds most likely if they knew what they were doing.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back