IT.COM

question How about thread to showcase best landers..

NameSilo
Watch

alcy

Top Member
Impact
well til by string of events I came across this guy lander last nite..while doing my routine checks in other tld of name I was bout to reg cyberman,io... it's just something I do and llike.... anyway while doing the .com of it I came across this lander .. neber seen anything this original... so i thought let's make thread where we showcase landers we like.. either by link or pic... plz let's try as much as possible to not have same landers... of course then we discuss them... why we like etc... hopefully this gives tons ideas to people and many might switch... cause guess what there are tons landers around homemade and company made... and I bet we only seen 10percent each of us ;)

enjoy.

here is the guy:
cyberman.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
this one here she gone make most popular thread of np month for sure heheheh

•••
A new style sales lander for me....

Tokeage.com

Cheers
Corey

•••
Thank you @alcy ! A great idea. I've seen a lander once, made by Chinese guy for English-speaking market. Was a design masterpiece... and clean + light at the same time. Cannot find it now unfortunately, it was for some short .com I think, must be sold already. Good to see that not all folks are giving full control to dan/gd (which is what it should be, even if their checkout is still in place via BIN links)...

•••
well til by string of events I came across this guy lander last nite..while doing my routine checks in other tld of name I was bout to reg cyberman,io... it's just something I do and llike.... anyway while doing the .com of it I came across this lander .. neber seen anything this original... so i thought let's make thread where we showcase landers we like.. either by link or pic... plz let's try as much as possible to not have same landers... of course then we discuss them... why we like etc... hopefully this gives tons ideas to people and many might switch... cause guess what there are tons landers around homemade and company made... and I bet we only seen 10percent each of us ;)

enjoy.

here is the guy:
cyberman.com
That guy has some great names btw. Creepy Landers for top-notch names, hope it works lol

Last edited:
•••
That guy has some great names btw. Creepy Landers for top-notch names, hope it works lol
let's give him cookie point for bravery... he basically shows 84844 alternatives to his name or how to find em...
leandomains link and all.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back