IT.COM

High paying keywords (Advice)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Is it wise to create a website on the topic of a somewhat high paying keyword if you wish to keep your account with Google? I recently saw a list a high paying keywords, and one of them was "drug rehab" which I know a bit about. I made a one page website (PM to see it) about drug rehab and added my google ads. Should I add some helful links out of the website? What else should I do to make the site not break Google TOS? I would like someone to have a look at it and tell me what they think, but I won't post in this forum, just PM me to see it.
Many thanks,
Your advice is greatly appreciated.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Your page must not be made "solely for the purpose of showing ads".

Basically, make sure you have some content to back it up.

I don't believe they release hard and fast standards, but don't go out of your way to test them ;)

-Allan

trishan said:
Is it wise to create a website on the topic of a somewhat high paying keyword if you wish to keep your account with Google? I recently saw a list a high paying keywords, and one of them was "drug rehab" which I know a bit about. I made a one page website (PM to see it) about drug rehab and added my google ads. Should I add some helful links out of the website? What else should I do to make the site not break Google TOS? I would like someone to have a look at it and tell me what they think, but I won't post in this forum, just PM me to see it.
Many thanks,
Your advice is greatly appreciated.

•••
This is the website just for your info...
http://drugrehabinfo.blogspot.com
Also it is not just for ads, I have benn meaning to launch the site quite a while ago.

•••
trishan said:
Also it is not just for ads, I have benn meaning to launch the site quite a while ago.

Doesn't look bad, but update it every now and then just to make sure they don't think it's made only for getting clicks.

-Allan

•••
that is actually a pretty nice looking site i was thinking about doing the same thing with law suits instead

•••
this was in fact 1 of my first questions when i got an adsense account.

could a 1 page site exist with adsense and stay within the guidlines?

i sent the the URL as below , and they have no problem with that page

HubbleSpaceTelescope.net

•••
chippy said:
this was in fact 1 of my first questions when i got an adsense account.

could a 1 page site exist with adsense and stay within the guidlines?

i sent the the URL as below , and they have no problem with that page

HubbleSpaceTelescope.net

Very nice.

-Allan

•••
trishan said:

I was thinking about doing something similiar to this.. I might ask what would you say your avg CPC is with drug rehab as your keywords...?

•••
gphrgo said:
I was thinking about doing something similiar to this.. I might ask what would you say your avg CPC is with drug rehab as your keywords...?

Not trying to play "board cop" or anything, just trying to make sure that everyone remembers (and realizes) we can't discuss CPC, CPM, or any other google stats such as these :) (TOS forbids)

-Allan

•••
Yep, you're right Allan. Sorry for those who wanted more info about how it is doing...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back