NameSilo

Blogging Naming Guru - DopeAMean (A.K.A. J.K.Wade) - IT Pro

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Dopeamean

Impact
Hi,

I’m DopeAMean, a blogger/musician/entrepreneur whom has recently threw my hat into the Domain Naming Arena, hoping to become a naming guru and survive off of the profits. Likewise, I’m an IT Professional with an associates degree in IT-Networking from Purdue University Global. Outside of having 6blogs or more, 10 websites, and over 800 Domain Names; I’m somewhat of a musician when I can focus my attentions completely on it. Currently, I’m trying to finish up the GoDaddy’s Domain Academy and get a few hundred domains sold by the end of the summer. I’m friendly enough and welcome any well placed advice. I’m a Denver Resident and a Georgia native. Life to me is a great bit of hope, love, effort, and hard work. I bring my best attitude and mastered attributes to the challenge.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello and welcome to nps! Lots of info here...not as packaged as a course but some real life experiences.

If you have a name or two you want some pricing input on, there is an appraisal section here where you could get some feedback.

•••
•••
First of all, welcome to NamePros.

Next, STOP buying domain names. Complete the GoDaddy course then read up some more in the beginner's section of NamePros to understand the kind of names that sell.

I saw some of the names in your current portfolio and you are on track to waste a LOT of money if you don't stop buying domain names now.

•••
Welcome!

Selling few hundred names by the end of summer sounds a little too ambitious, unless you mean wholesale for $xx each (even that is not easy).

For perspective, to sell 200 names in 3 months, you'd need to have around 80 000 good quality .coms (with renewal bill close to a $million a year).

•••
•••
Hello,

Welcome to NamePros!

Here are some links that may help you navigate the forum.

We have many resources that are designed to help you get started:

Domain Name Discussions is the most popular place in the entire industry to discuss domains with domainers and ask questions.

Additionally, the following guides will help you navigate the marketplace to sell your domains:
  • The Marketplace Guide will help you with listing your domains for sale on NamePros.
  • The Domain Name Listing Guide will help explain the different sections on NamePros for domain sales and how to use them.
  • The Auction Guide will help walk you through starting an auction on NamePros.
Last but not least, please check out our brief welcome guide that shows you all the great resources we have on NamePros:

NamePros Resources Guide

Please feel free to contact us anytime if you need anything. I'm always happy to help and answer any questions that you may have.

I look forward to seeing you around!

•••
cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back