Dominion.Domains

Google adsense account disabled for no reason

Labeled as advice in SEO and Search Engines started by Raghav Nehra, Aug 10, 2018.

Replies:
Views:

1. Raghav Nehra

Raghav Nehra Established Member

Just got an email that my google adsense account has been disabled due to invalid activity. But i have never ever clicked on any of those ads and nor asked anyone to do so. I do had low traffic because i just started out 3 months ago...i have filed an appeal but don't think if anything is going to happen. What should i do now?

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. enlytend

enlytend Moderator, NamePros Moderator Gold Account VIP Trusted Blogger ★★★★★★★★★★

Nothing you can really do other than that. Protecting the advertisers is their #1 priority. Sometimes the system produces false positives, the only thing you can do is make 100% sure you're not doing anything they don't allow and appeal.

Invalid activity isn't just clicks. Images encouraging people to click, inflating impressions by things like putting it in a popunder...

3. Raghav Nehra

i have nothing of that sort friend..a very simple text and images blog..no misleading thing...i already knew that adsense is strict..

4. Raghav Nehra

can i now apply for other monetization companies..? like Media.net or infolinks?

5. Raghav Nehra

6. MetBob

MetBob Active Member VIP

It is so hard to get any actual response from Adsense re anything. I hope that it will work out for you and they will reinstate.

Is there any chance that someone copied your site? I don't understand what they hoped to gain, but a Turkey based outfit with a newly registered domain completely copied a (not very active and not very valuable) blog I have had for years - everything including the Adsense advertisements. I discovered it because saw clicks appear on Adsense from a site I did not own.I tried multiple times to tell Adsense and never got acknowledgement. Anyway, I was able to set up authorize sites on Adsense so that my ads did not work on their site. Shortly after I did that the Turkey site totally switched to other content (not sure if it is genuine or copied). I now only allow authorized sites to run my ads. They should make this the default.

I did contact the registrar of the Turkey owned domain name but they refused to take them down (although maybe that is what prompted them to stop copying my site).

Anyway I hope you have luck getting reinstated. I have no idea if other ad options will blacklist you if turned away from Adsense. Good luck.

7. Raghav Nehra

Got a reply from google..they said they wont reinstate my account..so i v again become a victim..and i dont know what is my fault... :/

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags: