Domain Empire

Anyway to SUE GOOGLE ADSENSE??

NameSilo
Watch

killerid

Account Suspended
Impact
Hi,
Recently i got this Email from google adsense which disabled my account when i had 25 $ in my account and the payment day coming near.

Code:
It has come to our attention that invalid clicks have been generated on
the ads on your web pages. We have therefore disabled your Google
AdSense account. Please understand that this step was taken in an
effort to protect the interest of the AdWords advertisers.

A publisher's site may not have invalid clicks on any ad(s), including
but not limited to clicks generated by a publisher on his own web
pages, clicks generated through the use of robots, automated clicking
tools, or any other deceptive software.

Practices such as these are in violation of the Google AdSense Terms
and Conditions and program polices, which can be viewed at:

https://www.google.com/adsense/localized-terms?hl=en_US
https://www.google.com/adsense/policies?hl=en_US

Publishers disabled for invalid click activity are not allowed further
participation in AdSense and do not receive any further payment. The
earnings on your account will be properly returned to the affected
advertisers.

Sincerely,

The Google AdSense Team

How am i supposed to know that somone did invalid clicks? its not my fault that someone did invalid clicks so any way i can sue google or get my earned money out of them? Help would be appreciated. And i will donate all my np if i get my earned money from google back to the one who helped me out.
Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
photoshopfreak said:
I think many of you are seeing the $25 figure & simply missing the point...

For the most part, I agree. but theres also alot you can do on your end. you need to build a case for yourself.

For example, first thing i'd do would be to open up my awstats and see how many pple visited my site during this fiasco. are there alot of ips or a few that viisted your site before it was banned. If 1 ip clicked thru 40 times over a 2 day period, maybe google has reason to suspect fraud....

I would then ask google to give you the ip address of the ones they think are guilty of click fraud. I would also ask how many clicks are allowd per ip...i would like to know this one myself. Is 1 ip only allowed to click 1,2,or3 times/ maybe we should put a note on our websites that notifies surfers to only click on one add or something ..... just kidding.

Maybe if you took effort into finding out who's trying to sabotage your site, maybe google will help you. Just some thoughts...

•••
Isis said:
For the most part, I agree. but theres also alot you can do on your end. you need to build a case for yourself.

For example, first thing i'd do would be to open up my awstats and see how many pple visited my site during this fiasco. are there alot of ips or a few that viisted your site before it was banned. If 1 ip clicked thru 40 times over a 2 day period, maybe google has reason to suspect fraud....

I would then ask google to give you the ip address of the ones they think are guilty of click fraud. I would also ask how many clicks are allowd per ip...i would like to know this one myself. Is 1 ip only allowed to click 1,2,or3 times/ maybe we should put a note on our websites that notifies surfers to only click on one add or something ..... just kidding.

Maybe if you took effort into finding out who's trying to sabotage your site, maybe google will help you. Just some thoughts...

I guess i could but they didnt tell which date the invalid clicks occured and how am i supposed to know when all that happened and who did what when and where cause i dont login cpanel daily to check only stats ..

Plus i cant check them now cause the hosting i was on is dead or down for sometime . so i am siteless right now.. i guess thats what happens when ur getting sponsored hosting. So i am back to square one....
:(

•••
killerid said:
I guess i could but they didnt tell which date the invalid clicks occured and how am i supposed to know when all that happened and who did what when and where cause i dont login cpanel daily to check only stats ..

Plus i cant check them now cause the hosting i was on is dead or down for sometime . so i am siteless right now.. i guess thats what happens when ur getting sponsored hosting. So i am back to square one....
:(

In that case...you really have nothing. Cuz in any case, you need evidence. If you don't have some sort of stats no one's gonna listen to you cuz right now, it's a case of your word against theres...$25 or 2,500,000.... you don't have much...

what's your domain name's rank...if you've got a high rank...that might be your last hope.....if you've got a popular domain name you can do a check on statbrain.com or something and see how many visitors the name gets a day ....

try that....but keep in mind, you can't just point a finger and say they took my money away without any kind of shred of proof...the case will be laughed out court...if it makes it there...

google's probably got corporate lawyers waiting to make your life a living hell....and if provoked, could prove that you did commit click fraud.

IMO

Last edited:
•••
When/if any case goes to court any evidence will be collected by the FTC/DOJ. They will have full access to any information they need courtesy of a subpoena/warent to Google and anyone else they need information from.

At any rate, all that can be done for now has been done. Nothing is going to happen quickly. These things take years. But I do believe that some day all the PPC services who cheat their customers (intentionally or otherwise) will be held accountable. Don't be surprised if five years from now you get a letter saying Google has settled a class action suit and all you need to do is fill in a form to get a payout.

•••
Isis said:
what's your domain name's rank...if you've got a high rank...that might be your last hope.....if you've got a popular domain name you can do a check on statbrain.com or something and see how many visitors the name gets a day ....

Hmm that site statbrain.com didnt even show my site at all so i just sent them the report stating my stats as follows hoping that there system will improve and on google search it comes at 3 rd rank when doing search for the name.
Code:
Successful requests: 2,341,973 (119,946)
Average successful requests per day: 36,104 (17,135)
Successful requests for pages: 70,366 (1,897)
Average successful requests for pages per day: 1,084 (270)
Failed requests: 401,099 (6,162)
Redirected requests: 41,712 (663)
Distinct files requested: 23,842 (2,927)
Distinct hosts served: 6,172 (921)
Data transferred: 66.630 gigabytes (1.615 gigabytes)
Average data transferred per day: 1.027 gigabytes (236.310 megabytes)
:wave:

•••
lol ... suing google for 25$ ... i got my account disabled with 630$ in it :D

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back