IT.COM

Google AdSense Account Disabled, What now?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

avizion

Account Suspended
Impact
Woke up this morning to find that google have disabled my adsense account, the reason they say is invalid clicks i have no idea what they are talking about. So what else could i use now google have banned my adsense ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
welp, that's too bad :( I've seen these things happening to ppl from various forums.... an adsense alternative would be the next thing to do I guess

•••
I found this some sort of "adsense clone"........... Adsense alternative - Adsonar!

http://www.quigo.com/adsonarexchange.htm

Adsonar said:
AdSonar Exchange is a category-aligned network of publishers and advertisers brought together by Quigo to generate a pure content-targeted advertising marketplace—by matching the most relevant content from Exchange Publishers with the most relevant ads from Exchange Advertisers

Provides publishers the tools to effortlessly place relevant ads on their Web site—and quickly generate additional revenue with ads designed to complement the page.

maybe you could give them a try.... they provide targeted text ads relevant to your page content....

i hope this will help

Note: I am not in any way whatsoever affiliated or connected with adsonar(TM)

•••
Try appealing?

Thing is, if you get busted for it chances are they have something pretty solid...

True, could be a misunderstanding (If you're in college and you promote to your friends, that's one thing I see that causes this quite often) since the dorm is all the same IP range.

-Allan

•••
too bad google needs to be hard on this to get the scammers out

•••
Lol i guess its just bad luck, better luck next time :D

Maybe you tried clicking on your own ad too much or tried to cheat

•••
IAmAllanShore said:
Try appealing?

Thing is, if you get busted for it chances are they have something pretty solid...

True, could be a misunderstanding (If you're in college and you promote to your friends, that's one thing I see that causes this quite often) since the dorm is all the same IP range.

-Allan

Agree with the college thing it dosent help my site which in the end i ended up removing adsense before they did ban me for this reason.

•••
ya dont mworry i had free host 1 year back and i was making around 300-500 amonth from them then one day got the sorry your account has been closed, i emailed them, they said i was cheating them, i said nho way i dont have a clue how to cheat you, they said sorry, thank you
I have gotten over it lol but not likely to use them agian

•••
One way that people don't understand is "cheating" adsense is the creation of sites "made for adsense".

Like those people that post about the "high paying keywords" and meso sites and creating sites to get the highest paying keyword. In the eyes of Adsense, those accounts are more likely to be the first to go since they are trying to "game the system".

So a click that appears on a site that is breaking the TOS ("made for adsense" sites are against the terms), is considered a fraudulent click.

My advice would be to stop worrying about "highest paying keyword" and just focus on creating high quality content (as if there were no such thing as Adsense).

Great content brings quality visitors (lots of them). With lots of visitors and targeted content, you can make good money with Adsense without worry of getting your account closed.

If you're making meso sites and sites about the latest lawyer term, my guess is that it's only a matter of time before it catches up to you.

•••
You know what? It may be time to stop worshipping the ground Google walks on and lobby for them to PROVIDE AND EXPLANATION FOR THIS SORT OF THING!!!!!

For serious. If they were anyone but Google they wouldn't be able to get away with this. I can't wait for Yahoo and MSN to blow them out of the water... just need to get their act together!!!

•••
Yes Yahoo already is like the best site around. They will most likey soon beat out google. In their search Engine as well.

•••
nexelhost said:
Yes Yahoo already is like the best site around. They will most likey soon beat out google. In their search Engine as well.

Doubtful... to "google" something is the verb, I think Yahoo might be like Digital Laser Discs (Those giant things, around for a few years in the early 90's). They made more sense than VHS, but needed refinement (Entered DVD), as is this case. MSN search has the best chance, but even that will be left behind. Maybe the best chance will be a groundswell of support for a new engine (Like the firefox crazies have gotten it widely accepted!).

-Allan

•••
Well, both Yahoo and MSN have higher alexas rank as far as search engines and Google likes to play mind games with you as far as SEO and rankings...... give me Yahoo anyday...

•••
I agree with Johnny In a world that has demanded transparency GOOGLE has gotten away with what no other company has. THey make it rule so it is rule, DOn't have to explain themselves about nothing and th epeople who kiss their ( ! ) wow

•••
Amazing that Google started as the "little guy" fighting the infoseek's, yahoo's and the like. Now they are the "bad guys" somehow according to some in this thread.
Personally, I still have no beef with them, although I understand the discomfort that some of you feel.

-Allan

•••
•••
Do you think it would be a good idea to create a site for a meso or something and then send an email to google to ask their opinion - whether this site fits their criteria and not in any violations of their TOS?

•••
any comments on my post above?

•••
mrdotcom said:
Do you think it would be a good idea to create a site for a meso or something and then send an email to google to ask their opinion - whether this site fits their criteria and not in any violations of their TOS?

I can tell you that a site about meso made just so you can put google adsense on it is against the terms of service.

I'm not google though, so the only way to be sure would be to ask them directly.

Try to make a website about a topic you are interested in, instead of the highest paying keyword, and you'll do fine with google adsense for the long term.

•••
•••
•••
maybe cos you kept clicking them or college...
try clicksor.com ( I have been banned from them though)

•••
Adsonar is only giving me a penny per click for most of my ads. It is gaming terms, but I still don't like it.

•••
avizion said:
i have no idea what they are talking about.

Judging by the comments in your trader rating (-2!), I think you tried to scam the system. I've had plenty of disagreements with the editors but I haven't been banned. They are really quite fair with publishers and I am quite confident that they only ban the worst offenders.

AmCy

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back