Dynadot

Anyway to SUE GOOGLE ADSENSE??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

killerid

Account Suspended
Impact
Hi,
Recently i got this Email from google adsense which disabled my account when i had 25 $ in my account and the payment day coming near.

Code:
It has come to our attention that invalid clicks have been generated on
the ads on your web pages. We have therefore disabled your Google
AdSense account. Please understand that this step was taken in an
effort to protect the interest of the AdWords advertisers.

A publisher's site may not have invalid clicks on any ad(s), including
but not limited to clicks generated by a publisher on his own web
pages, clicks generated through the use of robots, automated clicking
tools, or any other deceptive software.

Practices such as these are in violation of the Google AdSense Terms
and Conditions and program polices, which can be viewed at:

https://www.google.com/adsense/localized-terms?hl=en_US
https://www.google.com/adsense/policies?hl=en_US

Publishers disabled for invalid click activity are not allowed further
participation in AdSense and do not receive any further payment. The
earnings on your account will be properly returned to the affected
advertisers.

Sincerely,

The Google AdSense Team

How am i supposed to know that somone did invalid clicks? its not my fault that someone did invalid clicks so any way i can sue google or get my earned money out of them? Help would be appreciated. And i will donate all my np if i get my earned money from google back to the one who helped me out.
Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
armstrong said:
TOS are not absolute, as courts have decided in the past to disregard unreasonable elements within a TOS. If the terms are truly unreasonable (and usually buried within a lengthy legal document), then its still possible to challenge it even if you already "accepted" it.

It just depends on the gravity of your loss. If it makes sense to file in a small-claims court, then it *may* be worth it to file. A couple of these should send a clear signal to Google that they need to be more transparent and communicative in dealing with adsense publishers.

Yes, google should be given warnings and have better consumer relationships. I mean like they could have warned atleast that invalid clicks coming from my site, but noo they thought yaa wtf lets just close it down we got all the revenues for that month.Who knows what they actually do with the cash they take away? No proof of that either . But do u think That bbb.com would even listen to my case,before i go and make a fool out of me.

And can someone suggest some good pulishers site? not Clicksor please i am already with them, there ads are too scary and hog my pc up whenever i go to my own site.

I heard of something called kandoole anyone know such a thing? and is it good?

•••
Kanoodle owns DomainHop. Both companies have serious complaints associated with their service. Search Namepros for both, and you'll see,

•••
So no good company good for placing some ads on site? And yaa i heard of the misfits of kanoodle so i am not trying to open an account there but still looking for some good company . So please suggest names.

•••
For bigger sites theres Fast Click, Casale Media, Trible Fusion, CJ...

•••
snareklutz said:
For bigger sites theres Fast Click, Casale Media, Trible Fusion, CJ...

No i dont have a big site so anyone with good content and small requirements?

•••
Excellent Where in the world do i file a complaint for google in bbb.com . Anyone can tell me where exactly and what option to choose if anyone has ever filed a complaint. I choose option buisneess organisation choose my email id press next and than enter name google in search it shows 3 googles i choose one from usa google Inc and than wow a page where i cannot check or click anywhere and there it halts ..... so anyone has clue where and exactly what type of complaint should it be ?

•••
File a complaint with the BBB here:
http://complaint.bbb.org/

Also file a complaint with the FTC. They won't get involved in solving your problem but if they get enough complaints about a company they will investigate. And when they do it's serious:
https://rn.ftc.gov/pls/dod/wsolcq$.startup?Z_ORG_CODE=PU01

•••
i guess you are very upset about this 25 bucks. But really, there's nothing you can do so just give up man.

•••
dweeb said:
i guess you are very upset about this 25 bucks. But really, there's nothing you can do so just give up man.

No dude its not 25 bucks it about justice and fairness . Closing account without proof is not fair totally BS i say...

•••
It should not matter what is in a TOS , unless there is evidence to backup googles claim they should not be able to do this. Such actions should be transparent, at the very least when something like this happens you should be provided with evidence.

In the UK at least, no terms of service or contractual document is allowed to undermine statutory law, regardless of whether or not you have agreed to it. I freely admit not knowing the Law in too much depth but I am almost 100% there should be consumer protection laws that apply in cases like this.

Basically if they are owing you money and you have a claim to it I believe they should be obliged to prove why they no longer owe you, not simply lock your account with claims of fraud, seems fair!!!

Also,It may only be $25, but I bet your the XXXXXth person in a similar situation, all this is going to add up for them.

I also have another question somebody may be able to answer, in all the fraud cases, do google recredit adwords users accounts , or does it vanish into the bottomless coffers google are hoarding.....??

Has anybody ever had any money credited after google suspected click fraud on some of their adverts displayed on other websites??

Last edited:
•••
My experience in overture was very bad, I have done for my domain sire with no really profit. (More pay than sales done).
No I am trying at adsense to see what happens

•••
primacomputer said:
File a complaint with the BBB here:
http://complaint.bbb.org/

Also file a complaint with the FTC. They won't get involved in solving your problem but if they get enough complaints about a company they will investigate. And when they do it's serious:
https://rn.ftc.gov/pls/dod/wsolcq$.startup?Z_ORG_CODE=PU01

Well i dont have a clue to file complaint on BBB i dont know how to represent google . they as a company or something else cause on bbb they ask for company name , there address and zip code etc , so i am all confused on where exactly to put the complaint, and under which category this complaint belong to.

However i have files the complaint at https://rn.ftc.gov/pls/dod/wsolcq$.startup?Z_ORG_CODE=PU01
Hoping to hear from them soon. I will report back if something comes up and in my complaint i had mentioned that i am not alone in this matter and they might ask me to provide list of name or those who got effected so if that situation arrises can i assume those who got effected will be beside me and provide proof for the fraud that google did.... :-/

Thanks

•••
You probably won't hear back from the FTC unless they need more information from you as part of an investigation.

Googles contact details are available in the whois databse:
Google Inc.
2400 E. Bayshore Pkwy
Mountain View CA 94043
US

•••
It would be hard to sue them!

•••
simpsons said:
It would be hard to sue them!

I know what u mean but maybe if someone would like start a drive against google, it might get noticed...

•••
Ok guys i dont know if this response i got from ftc is a positive or negative one and wheater some action will be taken by them or not . But here is the response i received, so u guys think that something might be done or thats the end of it??
Code:
Thank you for recent correspondence.  The Federal Trade Commission acts in the public interest to stop business practices that violate the laws it enforces.  Letters from consumers and businesses are very important to the work of the Commission.  They are often the first indication of a problem in the marketplace and may provide the initial evidence to begin an investigation.  The Commission does not resolve individual complaints.  The Commission can, however, act when it sees a pattern of possible violations developing.  

The information you have provided will be recorded in our complaint retention system.  This computerized system enables us to identify questionable business practices that are generating numerous complaints and may be in violation of the law.

Thank you for providing information that may be used to develop or support Commission enforcement initiatives.

Sincerely yours,

Consumer Response Center

•••
I recommend you to stop doing this, it's just a waste of time and Google will win in the end. Just move on with it and join with a new sponsor. It's $25 only.. and it's definitely not worth it.

•••
HellFear said:
I recommend you to stop doing this, it's just a waste of time and Google will win in the end. Just move on with it and join with a new sponsor. It's $25 only.. and it's definitely not worth it.

I dont care about that money no more i care about who is fair and who is not if some company cannot be fair and partial than it needs to go down or atleast taught somelessons. this might go no where but hey what the hell am atleast trying unlike most people who just say yaa what the **** lets give up. ...

•••
killerid said:
I dont care about that money no more i care about who is fair and who is not
Life is not fair..

Google wouldn't close your account just because you earned $25... you obviously had invalid clicks to your account, and that is against their TOS. If it's against their TOS, you can't do anything about it since you agreed to their TOS when you signed up.

•••
HellFear said:
Life is not fair..

Google wouldn't close your account just because you earned $25... you obviously had invalid clicks to your account, and that is against their TOS. If it's against their TOS, you can't do anything about it since you agreed to their TOS when you signed up.
By reading this message you agree to the following terms an conditions
1. I am a really cool dude and everyone else is a schmuck
2. You have to give me all your money
3. I get to eat your first born child
Oh man are you screwed! Look at my TOS. Meanwhile, back in the real world...

What you got from the FTC is the standard autoresponder. It basically says if they get enough complaints they will investigate. This is why it is important that people do complain, even if they know that the FTC will not address their individual problem.

•••
u r gonna sue them for $25 ?? :lol: :bah: just ask them for the $25, they might just donate them to you! btw no one has enough time to click for someone else!! :guilty:

•••
primacomputer said:
This is why it is important that people do complain, even if they know that the FTC will not address their individual problem.

Omg When people like me complain i get posts like these :

Umer said:
u r gonna sue them for $25 ?? just ask them for the $25, they might just donate them to you! btw no one has enough time to click for someone else!!

Thanks guys instead of helping out just make my life harder really nice going...

•••
Killer, I don't think Umer meant any harm. He's basically just echoing what many others have said already. Perhaps he could have been a little nicer, or left out the extra smiley icons, but don't let it bother you.

It's unfortunate that this happened, but don't dwell on it. That will only lead to further anger and frustration. Your sanity is worth much more than $25. Use this opportunity to refocus your efforts on further development and building traffic. Make your next project even better than this last one.

Don't look backwards. Move forward.

Good luck Killer. :)

•••
fish said:
killerid: Forget about it. You won't win. It's no big loss anyway as it's just $25.
Exactly!

•••
I think many of you are seeing the $25 figure & simply missing the point...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back