Dynadot

Good translator?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I have searched for some IDN names and think i have the right japenese characters. But im not sure. Does anybody have a good translator tha ti can use?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
domainer50, PM me. Ask me what you are thinking difficulties if you would like.

•••
Always remember to rely on other sources of indicators on whether the name is good or not such as google trends, google search result #s, and overture-- you might think you have a great name if you are not a fluent speaker, but might really have a dud. It is pretty late in the game and a LOT of the good names have been taken, but traffic has been heaven lately :$:. There are some very nice names out there (I search at least 40-50 names/day and find at least 1-2 very good names/week).

Goodluck!

•••
Fka200 said:
Always remember to rely on other sources of indicators on whether the name is good or not such as google trends, google search result #s, and overture-- you might think you have a great name if you are not a fluent speaker, but might really have a dud. It is pretty late in the game and a LOT of the good names have been taken, but traffic has been heaven lately :$:. There are some very nice names out there (I search at least 40-50 names/day and find at least 1-2 very good names/week).

Goodluck!

How much are you currently making off of your IDN names?

•••
domainer50 said:
How much are you currently making off of your IDN names?

Most of my early IDNs made back their reg fee within the first 3 months of their purchase, and I am working on monetizing some of the ones I recently reg'd within the last couple months now that I see traffic is growing. Exact numbers of income are being withheld for obvious reasons, but they are very much beginning to compete with ASCII in terms of views. The past three months, a lot of IDNs have went from a "graveyard" look to mildly blossoming -- I give it another 1-2 years for them to mature nicely, and then the future will tell us the rest.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back