NameSilo

Good alternatives to GoDaddy please?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I've finally had enough of Godaddy - their support is now non-existent. They have no email support, where I am (UK) there is no 'live chat' support and they also don't answer their phone! So how am I supposed to get in touch with them? Send them a letter? A telegram? Motorcycle courier service?
They have become worse than useless - how do they expect to continue to operate if they don't provide any support?
So - can anyone please recommend a decent registrar that offers e-mail support? That aren't too expensive and that I can transfer my 200+ names to. Many thanks in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I agree, Namecheap has great Live Chat support from what appears to be Russian-sounding support staff.
Although it's kinda a misnomer, because Namecheap is not really cheap. I think NamePricey is a better name.

Another great Registrar with excellent customer support, is Moniker. They are very attentive to your needs and you will be treated like a king.

•••
Another great Registrar with excellent customer support, is Moniker. They are very attentive to your needs and you will be treated like a king.
Ok, I'm pretty sure yesterday was Nov. 1 and not April 1.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back