NameSilo

Godaddy Bugs

Located in Domain Registrar Reviews, started by Recons.Com, May 18, 2019

Replies:
Views:

1. Joe Styler

Joe Styler Aftermarket Product Manager GoDaddy Staff Afternic Staff PRO VIP

Thanks for your patience the support team is having to manually look at each name to see if they can fulfill it or if it needs to be refunded.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. suitedbrand

suitedbrand Established Member

Well, it seems odd that even though the domain is with GoDaddy now, it wasn't possible to fulfill this order.

I would have preferred the domain over a refund. But I will accept it, the way it is.

3. suitedbrand

Sorry, I misunderstood what you were saying.

I thought my case was already decided once I received the refund notification, but the domain landed in my account a day later. I even kept a refund for the domain renewal and only had to pay for the closeout itself.

Everything solved to my satisfaction. Thanks again!

4. simmplex

simmplex VIP Member PRO VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

@Joe Styler

A small suggestion for GD auctions,

For an already logged in member,
    The DEFAULT CURRENCY
    setting here

https://account.godaddy.com/profile

(default currency is here already while no default language setting yet(needed to add by a UI guy))

should have a higher propriety than web browsers language auto detection every time when logged.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2021
  5. simmplex

simmplex VIP Member PRO VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

6. suitedbrand

sorry, wrong thread

Last edited: Feb 11, 2021
  7. Future Sensors

Future Sensors 78% of human domainers will be replaced by robots Gold Account

This is a tricky one. The (default) buyer profile includes NS settings. When transferring my own domains between registrars, I'd like to have nameservers generally untouched. When winning, or otherwise getting a domain into my account, I'd like my default NS settings applied. I agree some improvement can be made here, but it's about the details.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2021

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice