IT.COM

GoDaddy Domain Management - Can't find the WHOIS Lookups Data

NameSilo
Watch
When I signed in for Domain Management today, it appears GoDaddy retired the old interface and is forcing me to use their new interface. I periodically download an entire list of my domain names, and columns I include are WHOIS Lookups (shows how many searches on WHOIS for the Domain Name for current day, prior day, etc...). Using their new interface, I cannot find where to add those columns to the download list. Does anyone know where they hid that option?

TIA,
DN

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
When I signed in for Domain Management today, it appears GoDaddy retired the old interface and is forcing me to use their new interface. I periodically download an entire list of my domain names, and columns I include are WHOIS Lookups (shows how many searches on WHOIS for the Domain Name for current day, prior day, etc...). Using their new interface, I cannot find where to add those columns to the download list. Does anyone know where they hid that option?

TIA,
DN
Seriously, Godaddy has to be losing market share - they f'ck up everything that is good. Savvy domain folks want dashboards similar to excel - more data on screen (without all the foo-foo graphics). I tell you, I have moved just about all my domains to namesilo.

•••
columns I include are WHOIS Lookups (shows how many searches on WHOIS for the Domain Name for current day, prior day, etc...). Using their new interface, I cannot find
Same here. Whois lookups are very important to me. I even cannot create working download lists.
My Godaddy service guy is putting me off. Ok, letΒ΄s wait.

I do not understand their strategy. The old Godaddy domain manager was working perfectly, why did they change? TheyΒ΄d better modernized the Afternic domain manager.

•••
Was anybody able to export Godaddy stats with the new Domain Management interface - and how?
I would appreciate your tips a lot.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back