Dynadot

New GoDaddy Domain Manager Interface

NameSilo
Watch

What do you think about the new GoDaddy domain manager interface update?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • I Love It

votes
    0.0%
  • I Hate It

votes
    100.0%
  • It's Alright

votes
    0.0%
  • No Opinion

votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

DN Playbook

Established Member
Impact
What do you think about the new GD domain manager interface?

I find it more awkward to use and everything takes more time to do. For example, after I make a change to a domain, how do you go back to the screen with the previous options? I find I have to go back to the domain list each time and select the domain again.

The navigation is all over the place. There is no rhyme or reason to where options are located.

There used to be a lot more info about your domains readily available that has totally disappeared.

These are just a few things that come to mind right now. It looks to me that there was no user testing done before this interface update rolled out. Step backward imho.

Anyways, please take the poll and share what you like or don't like about it.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I have raised my concerns with my account rep. She said that the new interface is here to stay but said she will forward my concerns. Clearly they tried to make the interface look more simple but in the process made it much less user-friendly.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back