Dynadot

Go Daddy' s new Appraisal/Valuation program strikes again!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
A good friend who makes his own whisky and beer asked that I help him buy the following domains just a few months ago;

JackAssWhisky.com - GD Valuation/Appraisal $1,269
and
JackAssBeer.com - GD Valuation/Appraisal $1,200+

When I went to buy the domains earlier today they were both valued @ < less than $100, or over a thousand percent less than GD's valuation just a few months ago.

My friend/client won't purchase either of these domains now, and I'm Mad As Hell!!! GD's new valuation/appraisal program has already devalued my portfolio over a million dollars. They're the real JackAss here, and i intend to prove it:xf.wink:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
A good friend who makes his own whisky and beer asked that I help him buy the following domains just a few months ago;

JackAssWhisky.com - GD Valuation/Appraisal $1,269
and
JackAssBeer.com - GD Valuation/Appraisal $1,200+

When I went to buy the domains earlier today they were both valued @ < less than $100, or over a thousand percent less than GD's valuation just a few months ago.

My friend/client won't purchase either of these domains now, and I'm Mad As Hell!!! GD's new valuation/appraisal program has already devalued my portfolio over a million dollars. They're the real JackAss here, and i intend to prove it:xf.wink:
Hey Rich, assuming your friend had plans to use the domains for his own business or product promotion, why did GoDaddy's automated valuation affect his decision to buy them?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back