NameSilo

discuss Get ready a major explosion in .info numeric sales! About to pop!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
It's about time for numerics .info to explode very very soon. I personally think it's the sleeper horse in all of this and that it will rival .net and .com before it's over. A lot of great patterns in 5n .info just sitting there like a sitting duck.

Get ready for a massive run on .info, in my opinion. Possibly the biggest yet.

Best of luck to all!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I believe all 888 in 6n .info are gone I saw them available quite a some time

Agree but probably these patterns:
888ABC
888AAB
888ABB
888random

I grabbed these a few months ago:
000 888
111 888
333 888
444 888
777 888
888 111
888 444
888 999 (.com is currently for sale at $5 million USD)
999 888

I get offers on all weekly but I'm decline all right now... 6N.net aren't selling like they should, so I'll be renewing these until the market is there.

•••
Yes true ....numeric info a very good investment compared to the reg fee

•••
@Pandemic - I also had a feeling that .info numeric domains would end up exploding.....

I have a really good .info (8 related domain) that I am VERY VERY reluctantly selling as part of the portfolio mentioned in my signature. The entire portfolio is a very reluctant sale but I need the funds urgently so I'm doing what I have to do.

So if any of you are looking for a good "8" related domain with N&L combo please check out the link on my signature. I would probably be kicking myself in about 6 months time for selling these domains but like I said...I'm doing what I have too. Grab these domains and you will be helping me out of a real sh*t storm AND acquiring a really good investment for yourself so it's a win/win for all parties concerned :)

•••
@Pandemic - I also had a feeling that .info numeric domains would end up exploding.....

I have a really good .info (8 related domain) that I am VERY VERY reluctantly selling as part of the portfolio mentioned in my signature. The entire portfolio is a very reluctant sale but I need the funds urgently so I'm doing what I have to do.

So if any of you are looking for a good "8" related domain with N&L combo please check out the link on my signature. I would probably be kicking myself in about 6 months time for selling these domains but like I said...I'm doing what I have too. Grab these domains and you will be helping me out of a real sh*t storm AND acquiring a really good investment for yourself so it's a win/win for all parties concerned :)
Sorry but I can't find any "great" .info in your listing? Maybe you forogt to add it?

•••
eight8.info on my portfolio list.

If there is going to be an explosion of .info registrations then eight8.info is going to be gold

•••
Careful I would say only 2 . 3 .and 4 nnnn.Info have any value of liquidity it's only the choir and a few Chinese buyers holding up the info numbers now .. letters and numbers is a definite no go in my book be very careful !!! ,, number .infos has already increased significantly don't run after the storm as they say economics

•••
So, what's going on with .info numberics? A bit more than two months ago I sold A888B.infos for $30/piece, random ABAAC.infos for $10-12 (all chips), now I auction three ABAAB.infos with $1 starting price and no bids :(

•••
Market is in dull in whole ..may be holidays

•••
So, what's going on with .info numberics? A bit more than two months ago I sold A888B.infos for $30/piece, random ABAAC.infos for $10-12 (all chips), now I auction three ABAAB.infos with $1 starting price and no bids :(
Are these 5l.Info's? If yes I don't think they have any inherent value. How many did u sell at 30 each? Yes industry a bit dull in general but its probably just temporary

•••
Even 5n.info the value is down

•••
•••
I hope so, with market .info should rise high, better than other extentions as it is very low atm

•••
•••
•••
•••
No, 5N info has no value. The only reported sales of one via namebio:

93456.info 100 USD 2014-01-27 GoDaddy
80524.info 118 USD 2012-06-15 GoDaddy
records

And these were in 2012 & 2014. Nope, they aren't worth it IMO. I scanned reported sales from $1 to $500,000. The above are the only results.

•••
No, 5N info has no value. The only reported sales of one via namebio:

93456.info 100 USD 2014-01-27 GoDaddy
80524.info 118 USD 2012-06-15 GoDaddy
records

And these were in 2012 & 2014. Nope, they aren't worth it IMO. I scanned reported sales from $1 to $500,000. The above are the only results.

Namebio is completely irrelevant. It only report sales above $100. Current market value in china is very good and they are traded quite a lot on QQ & other Chinese messanger which are never reported in namebio.

•••
So only 2 5N info sales in over a decade at/over $100 is promising to you? *rolls eyes*

Namebio is completely irrelevant. It only report sales above $100. Current market value in china is very good and they are traded quite a lot on QQ & other Chinese messanger which are never reported in namebio.

•••
So only 2 5N info sales in over a decade at/over $100 is promising to you? *rolls eyes*

5N.info floor price is not above $100 right now. So thats why you don't see enough sales on namebio. Floor price is all what matters for sales volume.

5N.info with 88 & 888 Floor price: $50 +
5N.info with double & Triple repeating Patterns: $25+

•••
Only $50? Stick with the tiny sale.s,I'll still with the ones that makes` sense.

5N.info floor price is not above $100 right now. So thats why you don't see enough sales on namebio. Floor price is all what matters for sales volume.

•••
•••
•••
Even if longer it's always .com for me

•••
I've been away from numerics trade, did any rebounds happen in info sales recently?
In January A888B chip .infos went for $30, in May for $1.

•••
The situation for .info is much more worse than any other extension. No one want it even at registration price..! It's current market situation. The future could be vary. Let's hope for the best even you see a torch light far away in the sea,

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back