Dynadot

discuss Get ready a major explosion in .info numeric sales! About to pop!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
It's about time for numerics .info to explode very very soon. I personally think it's the sleeper horse in all of this and that it will rival .net and .com before it's over. A lot of great patterns in 5n .info just sitting there like a sitting duck.

Get ready for a massive run on .info, in my opinion. Possibly the biggest yet.

Best of luck to all!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What are you basing this on?

•••
I will stick with .com all the way thanks

•••
what makes you think so ?
I personally think it's the sleeper horse in all of this and that it will rival .net and .com before it's over

•••
•••
where is this info coming from? just speculation?

•••
it can really happen in future or it's just part of your marketing strategy.

•••
No chance, INFO is dead!!!!!

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Ha ha ,,,, I'm leaving mine up !

•••
3666.info 299 USD 2015-11-22 GoDaddy
3555.info 299 USD 2015-11-22 GoDaddy
zhu.info 206 USD 2015-11-24 GoDaddy
cjj.info 100 USD 2015-11-24 Flippa
sqq.info 100 USD 2015-11-24 Flippa

just fyi last 3 days sales

•••
3666.info 299 USD 2015-11-22 GoDaddy
3555.info 299 USD 2015-11-22 GoDaddy
zhu.info 206 USD 2015-11-24 GoDaddy
cjj.info 100 USD 2015-11-24 Flippa
sqq.info 100 USD 2015-11-24 Flippa

just fyi last 3 days sales

I think your NNLL are a better bet
~
Not one 5N info in that bunch (what this thread is about?)

•••
what this thread is about?
About "major explosion in .info"
Ofc.. my reply was about it. And if 4N increases its value 5N patterns would definitly have something to cheer about

•••
I cheer for my footy team, sadly they lose more than they win, true

•••
•••
DId you mean ofg ? No offence is taken, I don't want these grapes, they would make bad wine I suspect ?

•••
Hey just remembered I have VoiceControl in this extension ....... Hooray for Info !!!!

•••
•••
I will put it up for auction in a few days

•••
No 5n .info have sold yet because they're all still available. It stands to reason that it's next to go, and big time. If the worthless 5n .biz got gobbled up (and in the process), and the worthless .org in numerics, I believe .info is going to really surge. I think when people really consider the strength of the .info extension in this game, it will spread like wildfire. I believe it will rival the .net - or better.

So let's get this straight, all of the extensions have exploded, but .info is a random dead dog? Not likely. Its' time is coming, and I believe that it will be a larger run than the others once it begins.

Case in point. Everyone thought 7n - 9n .com would be next, but it all shifted to .biz, and slowly to .info, and now all 4n .biz and .info are suddenly gone. The big run on .biz took place about 30 days ago. People clearly like the shorter numerics and using the regular extensions,over the longer numeric .coms. A basic observation.

I would start silently accumulating 5n .info, and you can thank me later.

•••
Better make sure our Chinese friends get the news -

新闻提示:在.INFO数字的主要运行的预期。分析人士说,这将是一样大的数字.COM。世界各地的人们现在积累的数字。信息预期的域历史上最大的收购。

Reminds me of my stock market days. :D

•••
you are right shorter names would be better any day then 7n~8n.com but good-old extensions not random gtld for this numerals

.info .org .biz and every other known famous tld or cctld are taken upto 4N that shows shorter the version better is the result.

And I belief .info is best extension but being ignore by domainers from long time. This is the right time People should invest in it. Its awesome extension can be used for informational based site, actually every site is based on information model so ye it should be used often.

•••
Info has died long time ago ...

•••
Well, nothing in numerics "died a long time ago ...". Surely you realize this.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back