IT.COM

discuss Get ready a major explosion in .info numeric sales! About to pop!

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
It's about time for numerics .info to explode very very soon. I personally think it's the sleeper horse in all of this and that it will rival .net and .com before it's over. A lot of great patterns in 5n .info just sitting there like a sitting duck.

Get ready for a massive run on .info, in my opinion. Possibly the biggest yet.

Best of luck to all!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
People should open their eyes. A lot of people are going for LLNN.com and NNLL.com, and meanwhile 4n .info has been completely bought out, lol. That's one case in which .info (numerics) is already outperforming .com. Numerics are sweeping the buyouts, but people still try to reinvent the wheel.

That's an interesting statement considering most of the entire LLNN namespace (67,600 domains) has been completely bought out, and 'chips' in LLNN are completely bought out.

To compare 1,000 4N.info domains to the entire 67,600 LLNN.com space is inaccurate at best.

•••
People should open their eyes. A lot of people are going for LLNN.com and NNLL.com, and meanwhile 4n .info has been completely bought out, lol. That's one case in which .info (numerics) is already outperforming .com. Numerics are sweeping the buyouts, but people still try to reinvent the wheel.

Above, you said some are available for hand regging? Yet, why? Why haven't you snapped them all up if you truly believe? Why haven't the Chinese snapped them all up? Hand reg would be cheaper than paying for them later, right? Or, is it you want people to believe since you have some. People are getting caught up in these buy out threads regging names they'll be dumping next year. You can just wait, lots of good deals at NP in the future.

.INFO dead?? Domainers on here aren't serious about that. If that's the case then why are there over 5 million registered .INFO's and growing? : http://www.registrarstats.com/TLDDomainCounts.aspx

In 2013, it was over 7 million. So we'll see if it climbs back but it's got a long way to go.

Last edited:
•••
Above, you said some are available for hand regging? Yet, why? Why haven't you snapped them all up if you truly believe? Why haven't the Chinese snapped them all up? Hand reg would be cheaper than paying for them later, right? Or, is it you want people to believe since you have some. People are getting caught up in these buy out threads regging names they'll be dumping next year. You can just wait, lots of good deals at NP in the future.

5L is available for hand reg, so according to you if they are available they dont have value ? Some of the 5Ls bought last week are getting sold for $50. So is it someone like me creating hype or is it something like slow buyout ?

•••
5L is available for hand reg, so according to you if they are available they dont have value ? Some of the 5Ls bought last week are getting sold for $50. So is it someone like me creating hype or is it something like slow buyout ?

It's great for flipping on NP. Hype it, dump it. True believers wouldn't flip so quick if they believe better sales are on the horizon. Get the money while it's there.

•••
Why wouldnt I flip if I get somewhat like 3500% of what I spent ? For something to work someone has to buy first, someone has to make others inform and someone has to sell.

bjcjc.com 343 USD 2015-11-24 DropCatch
ttktt.com 205 USD 2015-11-24 DropCatch
xxsdx.com 190 USD 2015-11-24 GoDaddy

•••
Why wouldnt I flip if I get somewhat like 3500% of what I spent ?

Hence me saying - "It's great for flipping on NP." I wouldn't hold on to them either.

•••
Inaccurate? The simple fact still remains that 4n .info was bought out long before LLNN.com. A buyout is a buyout, period. The more rare it is, the more value it has, so if there are only 1000 4n .info compared to 67,000 LLNN, etc.... 4n .info will have more value, based on supply and demand. Wait until people begin dumping the LLNN and flood the market with them, and the price will drop. You can't flood the market with only 1000 4n .info, so the value will always go up. It's like with a "float" with a stock. The larger the float, the longer the price takes to move. The smaller the float, the faster it moves as not as many shares available, or in this case, numerics.

I think 4n .info and 4n .biz may be worth more than 6n .com as time goes on. The demand is in shorter numerics over the extension itself, excluding the gTLD'S.

•••
I think 4n .info and 4n .biz may be worth more that 6n .com as time goes on.
Sorry to say that would not happen ever. I support old extensions like ,info or ,biz but even 4Ns on this extension wouldnt surpass 6N.com. Its kind of impossible.

PS... all the major patterns(ABBBB AAAAB AAABB AABBB AABAA) involving just 2 number in 5N.info are gone already

•••
but there are patterns such as 77667.info and 77783.info that are still available. A lot to pick from, but not for long.

•••
but there are patterns such as 77667.info and 77783.info that are still available. A lot to pick from, but not for long.

Again, why don't you buy them right now? It's a hand reg, cheap.

•••
It seems to me that 6n .com prices have dipped, and the prices of 4n .info and .biz are increasing. That's why I said the value is in the shorter numerics.

•••
JB, because I have a lot of them and I'm at my budget. I would just rather you guys get those last few than other people, such as the Chinese. I just hand fed you a few good ones. Because I'm at my budget, again, would rather you folks grab them before the Chinese and others, no offense to the Chinese.

Also - I'm sure I will buy those very soon so don't tempt me. :D

•••
Or, is it you want people to believe since you have some.

JB, because I have a lot of them and I'm at my budget.

Forget you budget, if these can only make money buy them up. Eat Ramen for a little while, eat better later.

Again with the Chinese. All those Chinese, why aren't they snapping them up? If they really wanted them, why don't they just snap them up overnight, get it done with.

•••
True JB. I'm currently at the Ramen level and want to make sure I keep the lights on. :-$

I should have cornered the whole thing to be honest, but over the last couple of hours I've decided to put the ones I had on deck out there for everyone else. Like I said, better you guys then everybody else.

•••
If you don't think the availability of 37733.info isn't starting to eat at me you're wrong. lol

•••
letting 33381.info just sit there is making my eyes water, man.

•••

Should people take advice on what to buy from people on Ramen level?

Maybe you should stop, try selling something first. Then if you get some sales, buy from that. If you're at Ramen level, something isn't working.

•••
Not at all, but I have credentials. See my name pandemic? People had never even heard the term pandemic or even new what it was, let alone spell it, until I launched the avianflutalk.com forum a decade ago and alerted the world that we would have a pandemic very soon. 4 years later we had a swineflu pandemic, and I bought swineflu.org and .net at reg fee as I saw it first. Remember the bird flu scare? That was me. Remember the old stock pump and dumps? That was me. I'm notorious on the internet you might say. I launched my pandemic awareness forum before the government launched pandemicflu.gov. I like being the first. The feds and local governments learned about the pandemic threat from me. Get it?

•••
I paid reg fee for swineflu.net, and sold it for 3k within 1 week later. Like to see you try that one. I also did that with swinefluinfo.com. Even sold pandemicflu.mobi for 2k. Bought them all at reg fee and sold them all within a week after buying.

I bought the stock ECNC in 2000 at $1, and it went to $23.00 in 1 week. Research it. It was then halted for fraud, but that's another story, lol.

I can assure you, my credentials as a pseudo visionary are very extensive. A visionary is not a word I use for myself, but a word others have used to describe me.

•••
I'm also a nice guy. I hand fed those available names to you as greed is not my gig, and also done buying for awhile. So why not help you instead of letting them go to others? My pandemic awareness forums are to assist people in the next pandemic, and not for profit. Greed can be a killer.

I actually hate having to dump my background here, and regret that. Thanks JB.

Now, where were we .... oh yes... numeric .info, the little train that could. An underdog just like Sea Biscuit.

:D

•••
I just regged 37733.info and 33381.info. Thanks, sir!

•••
Not looking for a huge return, but I just regged BRRB.info and 13313.info just in case some upturn occurs. $3 per doesn't hurt either.

•••

Got some for myself too. How are the patterns?

75553.info

74742.info

65652.info

42448.info

26622.info

84666.info

58884.info

66645.info

27271.info

48868.info

18867.info

67686.info

67700.info

91901.info

10099.info

44464.info

28722.info

16131.info

42272.info

05050.info

96006.info

67067.info

03886.info

55338.info

60555.info

20012.info

•••
Got some for myself too. How are the patterns?

75553.info

74742.info

65652.info

42448.info

26622.info

84666.info

58884.info

66645.info

27271.info

48868.info

18867.info

67686.info

67700.info

91901.info

10099.info

44464.info

28722.info

16131.info

42272.info

05050.info

96006.info

67067.info

03886.info

55338.info

60555.info

20012.info

Sorry to say that but tthe majority of them is not good compared to what is available for registration now. I think you could have regged way better ones. Maybe when people get crazy about 5N infos your domain will have some value. Spend some time reading numeric domain section of this forum and watch the auction section, you'll learn what has value and what does not.

•••
if you can put up with their mess, 1&1 has .info for $1.
I have covered myself with some just in case. Small outlay for possible 10x returns (considering the $1 buy in). i went the 4L CHIPS.info though.
Good luck to all.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back