Dynadot

discuss Get ready a major explosion in .info numeric sales! About to pop!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
It's about time for numerics .info to explode very very soon. I personally think it's the sleeper horse in all of this and that it will rival .net and .com before it's over. A lot of great patterns in 5n .info just sitting there like a sitting duck.

Get ready for a massive run on .info, in my opinion. Possibly the biggest yet.

Best of luck to all!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Info has died long time ago ...

I still see a nice scope in domains like
CompanyName.info
CityName.info (placenames)
DiseaseName.info

etc etc

It will never die even if domainer's dont but some interest into it.

•••
All domains are booming. .info is a sitting duck, especially with numerics. Numerics are like a huge wave taking over all extensions one by one, and there is a major wall of water approaching .info in my opinion. Like a huge storm about to make landfall.

•••
3666.info 299 USD 2015-11-22 GoDaddy
3555.info 299 USD 2015-11-22 GoDaddy
zhu.info 206 USD 2015-11-24 GoDaddy
cjj.info 100 USD 2015-11-24 Flippa
sqq.info 100 USD 2015-11-24 Flippa

I think if there was any ever hope for the extension, there would be better sales than low xxx...I think this proves what most people think of .info

•••
I think if there was any ever hope for the extension, there would be better sales than low xxx...I think this proves what most people think of .info
well everything needs a start, this looks a gr8 start with $300 sales for patterns.Last time a sale for 4N happened in 2014. So ye looks promising to me.

Please Note, I seriously feel this extension is promising. Dont speculate that I have gr8 portfolio with .infos. I must be having just around 30 or 40 names only

•••
I think the trend is fairly obvious with those recent sales. People are talking about numerics .info as if it's old news, when it's barely starting. Perhaps some have missed the memo with the numeric boom, and have missed the fact that it has taken over every extension one by one. If you think .info will be overlooked, well, not very likely. I also think once it takes hold and people like the look of .info with numerics, it will really surge and take off. .info will come into its own for the first time ever. Watch and learn.

•••
well everything needs a start, this looks a gr8 start with $300 sales for patterns.Last time a sale for 4N happened in 2014. So ye looks promising to me.

Please Note, I seriously feel this extension is promising. Dont speculate that I have gr8 portfolio with .infos. I must be having just around 30 or 40 names only

You are better gambling on one of the new extensions, at least they are unknown and you could get lucky, .INFO has been around for years and has never taken off and never will...

Those sales are also own by 2 people by the looks of it, all parked, just fellow domainers hoping to get lucky as well

•••
Everything (all extension) is taking off in numerics. I think .info and numerics was a possible match made in heaven. .info sat dormant waiting for it's perfect mate, which i believe is numerics. A perfect marriage and match. Like a brand new baby.

•••
Giles, now I know you've lost it if you're telling people to buy the new gTLD extensions, lol. Is that a joke?

•••
I will end my debate here with one last thing to say.

.info never took off coz it was always available for cheap and people started feeling that names with .info are cheap things and not worth much. Time has changed, i suppose.

•••
Giles, now I know you've lost it if you're telling people to buy the new gTLD extensions, lol. Is that a joke?

Shows what I think of .INFO ;) Grab some .info's and try and sell them... then come to me in 12 months and tell me its still a joke

.info never took off coz it was always available for cheap and people started feeling that names with .info are cheap things and not worth much. Time has changed, i suppose.

$4.99 at godaddy, why do you think that is?

Good luck all

•••
looking at all the enthusiasm around 5N. I bought one for myself 77377.info, only available in this pattern.

•••
No 5n .info have sold yet because they're all still available.
They always will be available.it seems to be impossible that market could change to .info.

If the worthless 5n .biz got gobbled up (and in the process), and the worthless .org in numerics,
No one registering 5N in .biz except few new domainers who don't have shoes to board the .com train.

So let's get this straight, all of the extensions have exploded, but .info is a random dead dog? Not likely. Its' time is coming,

If you really believe and want to stick to the .info because few domainers registered .info domains at coupon and want to believe somehow market will increase. Well Can't say anything more. Good luck.

Case in point. Everyone thought 7n - 9n .com would be next

7n or 9n can never get the right place like 4n or 5n.

The big run on .biz took place about 30 days ago.
and it's still running. if someday .biz buy out .many domainers think .co or .cc could be the next buy out.

I would start silently accumulating 5n .info, and you can thank me later.

Thank You.

•••
.cc and .co definitely in the race.

•••
.co isn't going to be the next buyout. .biz has already destroyed .co. When it comes to numerics, it's back to the basics with the original extensions that started it all, i.e. .com, .net, .org, .info and .biz. I don't believe .org and .us will do anything in numerics. It will probably only be .com, .net, .biz and .info.

I'm ify on .biz for the long haul. Patterns and appearance is everything in numerics, and .info seems to have the right look. :-/

It is true that .info is only $2.99 to register at Godaddy right now. I like to get in before the Chinese and before the registrars jack up the price. Nothing wrong with early entry.

Like I said, numerics have taken over all the basic extensions one by one like a wall of water. .com... and then .net, and then .org, and then .biz, and .info it's beginning to hit. Foolish to think .info won't be next. I again think it will rapidly overtake .biz and .org and will begin to challenge .net.

•••
.co isn't going to be the next buyout. .biz has already destroyed .co. When it comes to numerics, it's back to the basics with the original extensions that started it all, i.e. .com, .net, .org, .info and .biz. I don't believe .org and .us will do anything in numerics. It will probably only be .com, .net, .biz and .info.

I'm ify on .biz for the long haul. Patterns and appearance is everything in numerics, and .info seems to have the right look. :-/

It is true that .info is only $2.99 to register at Godaddy right now. I like to get in before the Chinese and before the registrars jack up the price. Nothing wrong with early entry.

Like I said, numerics have taken over all the basic extensions one by one like a wall of water. .com... and then .net, and then .org, and then .biz, and .info it's beginning to hit. Foolish to think .info won't be next. I again think it will rapidly overtake .biz and .org and will begin to challenge .net.

Good Luck...! wishing you a great success. There's an old saying. NEVER INVEST IN ONE PLACE.

•••
Im at my budget, but if you don't think numerics that are currently available like 29922.info, 78855.info, 19911.info, 18877.info, etc.... will be gone soon, you are sadly mistaking.

Last edited:
•••
Don't base anything off the registrars pricing when it comes to .info. The registrars are clueless with pricing. When they charge $39.95 - $139.00 to register those dead dog new gTLDS, it tells you they have no clue. Hell, that .blackfriday extension is $9.99, and who in the hell would buy that? Or .guru at $39.95? They're all overpriced and dead. So when you see .info right now at $2.99, it's safe to assume the registrars are fairly clueless with pricing. Don't base anything off pricing.

•••
If you want the Chinese to reg 33387.info, 33386, 33381, 22281, etc..... before you, fine with me. This is your last chance.

5n .info good patterns are wide open, but not for long.

•••
.INFO dead?? Domainers on here aren't serious about that. If that's the case then why are there over 5 million registered .INFO's and growing? : http://www.registrarstats.com/TLDDomainCounts.aspx

Only reason .biz, .cc and .co took off is because 1-2 heavy hitters acquired just about all the 4N's and then it caused a stampede. You can make the argument as to why they didn't take the .INFO as well and the reason is because there was more inventory of the other extensions at the time. Same reason why they control Diamonds over other Gemstones, much larger supply to control.

.INFO might be slower than the rest, but it will grow too. Do I believe it to get to .com, absolutely not. That's the creme de la creme, top real estate stuff. But if you think that certain .INFO won't appreciate in value, then I'm sorry but your wrong.

If .INFO was dead, Palm wouldn't of sold the other day for $13K, the 4N's wouldn't of sold for $299, the LLL's wouldn't keep going out for XXX. I still believe Numbers are superior to letters simply because of the supply situation. I am certain before the summer next year, 4N.info will all be selling for at least low XXX.

http://namebio.com/?s=gM0MjMxUjM

Take a look at that link, good sales on .INFO that wouldn't be possible if no demand existed.

•••
As Trump would say, "Let's make numeric .info great again". :D

•••
KbqPv4q.png

So far 2 sales and both are not chinese Premium

•••
Just wait by the christmas. you will know.Which one buy out first.

•••
People should open their eyes. A lot of people are going for LLNN.com and NNLL.com, and meanwhile 4n .info has been completely bought out, lol. That's one case in which .info (numerics) is already outperforming .com. Numerics are sweeping the buyouts, but people still try to reinvent the wheel.

•••
A lot of people are going for LLNN.com and NNLL.com, and meanwhile 4n .info has been completely bought out
Luckily I have LLNN.com NNLL.com 4N.info everything one should have :P

•••
just checked a few random 5N .info with good numbers and see Chinese registrants.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back